An alluring combination... Cherry to Blossom.

Tier

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
image.jpeg

The Artist always has the masters in his eyes.

Tier

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
image.gif

It was the wildness of it that got me going: the primal lust, the sheer needs of two people in heat, quickly finding ways to express their sacred hunger to each other in animal passion.

Tier

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
image.gif

A warm.. Deliciously Wet... Gentle touch.... Always Thinking of you.

Tier

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
image.jpeg

Good morning you deliciously sexy people... Happy Monday.. I wish you all a fun wonderful day :)

Tier

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
image.jpeg

We are all searching for someone whose demons play well with ours... But my burning desire for you, is simply intoxicating.

Tier

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
image.jpeg

Somewhere along the way, I discovered that in the physical act of cooking, especially something complex or plain old hard to handle, dwelled unsuspected reservoirs of arousal both gastronomic and sexual.... I found vegetables were not afraid of anything. The carrots were fucking the earth. The carrots and onions were having sex . Zucchini made scandalous love to paneer, mushrooms, garlic and tomatoes. Basil coated the deep interiors of fully swollen pasta, with names sexier than shapes. R-i-g-a-t-o-n-i! F-u-s-i-l-i! C-o-n-c-h-i-g-l-i-e! Gulmarg salad licked walnut chutney in public. Even brinjal (that humble aubergine), swimming in a pot of morkozhambu, insisted on having its forbidden decadent pleasures...

Tier

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
image.jpeg

Love’s Play.

Prolog:
Foreplay opens with an aphrodisiac dubbed the mind
caressing private chambers with passion, over time
words stimulating nerve-endings for the ideal tease
like the skin dripping of honey from the nectar of bees
exploiting the fragrances of scented oils and balms
or maybe vib’ing lyrics inducing a seductive calm
compelling forces bombard the intellectual’s sanity
as the proximity of the blackhole distorts humanity

Love’s Play:
Costars entwine heated bodies for love’s embrace
as moments become endless as vectors of subspace
sporadic movements take the form of blissful spasms
while the players combine to mould a single plasm
ringing chimes fulfil the awareness with sensations
too diverse to classify for logical deliberations
yet finally, the mountaintop of cliffs can be reached
where there is no retreat and no return from its breach

Epilog:
Aftermath closes basking from the physical exertion
as two kindred spirits epitomise timeless insertion
gazing deeply into the abyss of the partner’s soul
only to find comfort and compassion ruling the role
can this be the earthly heaven that one truly beholds
written in the historic words as the heavens foretold
feelings ignite once again burning deeply within
opening yet another intriguing act, one must attend.

Tier

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
image.jpeg

In my arms held tight tonight..

Never letting go and your in my heart with me
And listen to the wind blowing
It's softly whispering.

I Love You, and
All of my dreams are peaceful and full of love because
Every night I dream of you

Your lips are as soft and sweet
I wish to kiss them forever
My heart beats only for you
Because I love you
Holding you in your arms

When I first met you
You took my breath away
On that Summer's day
I just knew I found my soulmate in you
As I looked into your beautiful eyes
Knowing I'll grow old with you

Every night I hold you tight we enjoy our warm embrace
She'll be my arms every night
And to love you so much every day
You'll be forever in my heart to stay.

Tier

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I would just like to comment that a kiss is the best feeling physically doing. And the only act that can't hide false feelings

image.gif

image.gif

image.gif

image.gif

A kiss is such an amazing thing ... So simple, so complex. The only human act that gives while it receives. A warm gentle touch, is the key that opens the chambers of the heart... And amazing sex stays with you. It soaks into your skin. It floats through your dreams and has you silently smouldering with delicious remembrances for hours after. It has you craving and aching for it days later....

The outer world is a reflection of the inner world. Other people’s perception of you is a reflection of them; your response to them is an awareness of you.... Change the way you look at things and the things you look at change.

Tier

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Blast your balls with a sawn off shot gun !! Temptress !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good afternoon, so you missed this place?? I've always been your friend.. Been honest, but I was really sad yesterday... Disappointed... I felt like an idiot... A complete fool. Why are you leaving nasty comments on people's profile page? You of all people know how horrible it is .. How it feels... To be rejected.. And yes a nasty comment is a rejection... It's judgment... It can really damage someone beyond repair... So why?

Tier

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
There is no excusing or condoning it. They say under all anger is pain. This is true. But it hasn't been anger. It's been rage and not a one off thing. Kill someone else or kill myself. There was no contest. I was not going to take another's life in a pique of rage. I found out yesterday something I had suspected all along. Speaking of being disappointed. You seem to condone lying and cheating ? You don't think that hurts people and very deeply at that ? WHY ? I know all I need to know in my real world and what to do with it. I have NO desire to hurt anyone here. A lot is black humour, irony, satire. Some is geuine. I don't like people who betray others and think it's OK or just because the other does know it's OK. It's NOT. It never is. That is just my opinion. My belief. I have spoken to many men and women over the years. Straight - doing whatever they did. I NEVER EVER judged or showed slightest trace of it. But I was able to talk and to accept and they accepted me and we became very good friends. Only you can answer why you felt as you did yesterday. Yep - I lashed out and lashed out hard and sore. But it made you stop and think or did it. You and I got along great I thought. In pyschological terms they say a test of trust between two people first meeting is lashing out - anger - those kinds of things. It's a subconcious thing. I could go on and on all day but to what end. I am sorry I have hurt YOU or anyone here. I don't even know anyone here. I was lashing out. I felt utterly worthless and wanted to truly end my life. That is not excusing or poor me. I have had a life time of betrayal and one more seemed too much. But I am a fighter and have always been. Or I'd have died years ago. I am sorry I hurt you or anyone else. It won't happen again cause I won't be here as often if at all. The REASON I come back and hang about is because I do believe the people here - just like other places are good - normal human beings. I'll stick to the music section if not kicked out. People can do or talk about whatever they wish with NO input - real or otherwise from me. I can assure you of one thing whether you choose to believe or not. It's your perogative. Your first instincts about me were spot on and still are.

I need a break - BADLY. Not from this or only this - or the human beings here. Just a good LONG break. I am worn fucking out.

We will speak again cause I know you. You are the SEXIST BASTARD in here. I want your soul, spirit, heart, body - all of you - you big wanker.

And some times I kick straight guys, I mean real straight guys, in the balls. They call me everything under the sun. Then we mud wrestle. Take durdy videos and put online - make a small fortune. He usally cums and we end up the best of friends.

Again - read Sonnet 116. One, if not the favourite pieces of literature of mine in life. View attachment 54499

Now dearie, away with ye and put on the kettle 'til I show you what I can do with this and what a fool you are for shoving coloured lights up your hole. I hay spuds to peel and mouths to feed.

A gud slap up the bake does ye no harm once in a while. Gets the brain cell active again.

:eek::D

I know your potential... I know who you have been... Your need to understand now who you are... Be at peace.. People will never accept you.. If you can't accept yourself! Yes life can be painful.... But the people on here know that feeling too... Most are still living with it... They come here to find freedom just to be... They don't need extra pain... They could really do with your love... Your understanding... Your hope.. Your happiness...

Back