An alluring combination... Cherry to Blossom.

Tier

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
image.jpeg

“Come closer to me,” he commanded.

She began to get to her feet, giving him the opportunity to force her down again. “No. I want you to crawl over here on your hands and knees.” The power of his words place invisible constraints on Her body. She fell down to her knees and crawled on the floor like an animal. In that moment, he was her master... One, two, and then three fingers fill me, his hand rocking flawlessly against my quivering clitoris as he fucks me. Slowly at first and then the tempo increases as He builds the pace. Before I know it I am panting as the sensations consume me. Eyes shut tight, I feel myself grinding against what feels like the palm of his hand or maybe his wrist, loving the friction it creates as he penetrates me over and over again... His tongue fucks my mouth the way his fingers fill my pussy. Deeply, urgently, and completely unrestrained. In that perfect moment, everything seemed natural and right in the world. He was the yin to her yang, pulling both of them into perfect equilibrium.

Tier

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
image.jpeg

A woman knows very well that, though a man sends her his poems, praises her judgment, solicits her criticism, and drinks her tea, this by no means signifies that he respects her opinions, admires her understanding... It's not about authority and it is not obedience, it is all about relationships of love and respect.... Love is honesty. Love is a mutual respect for one another. If you don't have that... Then you have nothing!

Tier

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
image.gif

He smiles, but it’s not a smile You've ever seen before. It’s a dangerous smile, a seductive one, the one which robs you, of your soul... Before he fucks you're brains out.

Tier

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
image.jpeg

Life is a sensuality to be experienced.... A life without sensuality is not worth living.

Tier

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
image.jpeg

People come... People go... The Sun sets, the Moon rises.... Ebb and flow.

Tier

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
image.jpeg

Her sparkling eyes made my fingers write words in the sand, Her radiant smile made my pen write words in the air. Her beautiful soul made me type poems into eternity... There is nothing more prestigious then a beautiful angel painting the world with her vibrant colours.

Tier

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
image.jpeg

Meeting new people, to me feels like dating. I try to find someone I like, casually start a conversation, and hope we have things in common... Because in this journey, we call life, you will meet people who will make you feel alive!

"We all start as complete strangers,.. Everyone is, until they aren’t. It's a pleasure to meet you and welcome, if I may... What's your name?" Softly spoken ... extending my hand.

Tier

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
image.jpeg

soulmate.

You can meet your soulmate anywhere:
at the coffee shop that you've been to almost
every morning.
or at the park whilst feeding the pigeons,
even though you're not meant to.
or at the library on a weekend,
whilst searching for a book.

wherever it may be, your fingers accidentally brush and your eyes lock and your lips betray each other but no word would ever be strong enough to fit the moment.

you can also meet your soulmate whilst searching for a bench to spend the night.
or in a white-sheeted hospital,
whilst crying your eyes out.
or on the edge of the highest bridge.

wherever you meet your soulmate,
no word would ever be strong enough to fit the moment.

There are plenty of soulmates
For each one of us.
I clique with so many people.
Someone who laughs with me.
When no one else sees the humour,
Thats a soulmate.
Someone that shares my pain,
The pain I keep hidden.
Thats a soulmate.
Someone that comforts me,
When no one else can.
Thats a soulmate.
Someone who listens to me,
While I listen back.
Thats a soulmate.
Someone that carries my secrets,
While I carry theirs
Thats a soulmate.
Anyone that touches my heart,
While I take root in theirs
Thats a soulmate.
It doesn't matter the gender,
It doesn't matter the age,
A soulmate is a soulmate
In a variety of ways.
Lets not limit ourselves,
A shoulder to cry on.
Open arms to rest against.
An open heart to shield you.
A warm reassurance,
Of a promising future.
Hear unspoken words.
And I will listen to the beat of your heart.
You and I, Listen, Talk, Stay close.

Soulmate.

Tier

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
image.jpeg

The soul, fortunately, has an interpreter - often an unconscious but still a faithful interpreter - always found within the eyes..

Back