Affair websites

Kissthepuss

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
To be honest I don't normally look like my profile pic. That's me being kinky
It's a great look ... trés Dr Frankenfurter! I s'pose it could look a little out of place in Asda though eh?

jonnya

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
It's a great look ... trés Dr Frankenfurter! I s'pose it could look a little out of place in Asda though eh?
Ha yeah don't think I could carry it off. I look better with a wig on.

jonnya

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I used to believe them all. Luckily I was always too poor to afford joining. Those sites are aimed at blokes like me. Single unattractive. Kinda shy. Drunk maybe with some spare money. And if I did have the money im sure I would have signed up and paid for all of them. And they would all have scammed me
I joined for two months and met and slept with two women. One was a bint, but the other was well educated, attractive and like me unhappy in a relationship without wanting to upset her family unit.

jonnya

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Fair play. I even joined the free parts of tinder and bumble. Not got a single match in 3 years. I know when it's time to give up. Lol
I used illicit affairs. Cost a lot but I did get some real women. Might have just been lucky. Who knows!

Stuker

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Looked around some of those kinda sites for a bit of fun, only want a shag lol but you gotta by credits and the enticing messages sure as hell seem scripted lol I ain’t naive but surely there needs to be a simple site where man wants women n vice versa without any sign up, credit purchasing or the prospect of getting scammed

Back