Affair websites

Kissthepuss

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Anyone been on one of those so called "meet up for sex" websites? I guess there's a moral issue with anyone setting up a genuine one, but I got really carried away on the first one til the penny suddenly dropped! Felt scammed and ashamed, but had to laugh ... you can tell a bloke with a hard on anything and I reckon we'd fall for it!! x

Kissthepuss

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
I was on (believe it or not) Shagaholic.com and I actually did meet someone. I've signed up to others but never paid anything.
They're always such subtle and inventive names aren't they? Shag.com, Shagaholic.com etc . I'm pleased you met someone though ... what were they like?

Kissthepuss

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Atten ... shun! That's a beast buddy. Not quite sure congrats is the right word but ... mighty impressive!

TheOneEyedDodo

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
They're always such subtle and inventive names aren't they? Shag.com, Shagaholic.com etc . I'm pleased you met someone though ... what were they like?
She was married and insatiable. Not had as much sex and quality sex with someone before.
I do miss her lol.

Kissthepuss

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Met a married lass at work a few years back. Had a 6 month whirlwind of much the same. Got too involved though. Confessed all to my wife and incredibly we're back together. Not much sex now, hence my being here. Fuck me though ... never had sex like it!

Emeris

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
I have been on a few chat sites, some paid for. Met a few women over the years. Surprising how some husbands neglect their wives lol - more for me to play with :p

Kissthepuss

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
I have been on a few chat sites, some paid for. Met a few women over the years. Surprising how some husbands neglect their wives lol - more for me to play with :p
I still dabble now and then ... all of those I've been on (bar one 75 year old who wanted me to drink my cum out of her arsehole ... erm thanks but ... ) have been obvious fakes. "Thank you, I am very flattered ... tell me what you find attractive about my *spread legs* pictures???? " I ended up posting stupid comments just to use up my wasted credits! Had some awesome pics from my fling, but had to delete them after my wife saw them. How the fuck we're still together...???

Kaner

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Anyone been on one of those so called "meet up for sex" websites? I guess there's a moral issue with anyone setting up a genuine one, but I got really carried away on the first one til the penny suddenly dropped! Felt scammed and ashamed, but had to laugh ... you can tell a bloke with a hard on anything and I reckon we'd fall for it!! x
Yeah ive been there too... msgin 2 lasses only to be scammed for videos & live chat... luckily only 15quid but gutted was so stupid... horny as fuck for real chats & msgs on sites like this now xx

Kissthepuss

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Yeah ive been there too... msgin 2 lasses only to be scammed for videos & live chat... luckily only 15quid but gutted was so stupid... horny as fuck for real chats & msgs on sites like this now xx
That's the thing though isn't it ... I dare say the male psychology is quite predicable on that level. I was sending pictures of my cock to about 3 "women". I think we all lose the power of rational thought with a hard on! Would be great to find a site where we could either do one to one wanking, or just meet up for a no strings fuck. A man can dream eh?

Kaner

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
That's the thing though isn't it ... I dare say the male psychology is quite predicable on that level. I was sending pictures of my cock to about 3 "women". I think we all lose the power of rational thought with a hard on! Would be great to find a site where we could either do one to one wanking, or just meet up for a no strings fuck. A man can dream eh?
Never send dick pics thankfully as prefer filthy wording to get like minded lass wet & horny regardless of my body or theres jst cos we're fuckin horny matches

Kissthepuss

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Never send dick pics thankfully as prefer filthy wording to get like minded lass wet & horny regardless of my body or theres jst cos we're fuckin horny matches
Something quite horny about sexting pics of your dick, knowing someone else is looking at it .... until you realise it's probably some bloke in a shed taking the piss!!,

Bigjugs

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
I still dabble now and then ... all of those I've been on (bar one 75 year old who wanted me to drink my cum out of her arsehole ... erm thanks but ... ) have been obvious fakes. "Thank you, I am very flattered ... tell me what you find attractive about my *spread legs* pictures???? " I ended up posting stupid comments just to use up my wasted credits! Had some awesome pics from my fling, but had to delete them after my wife saw them. How the fuck we're still together...???
Oh don't worry she probly plotting her revenge ... haha sleep way one eye open Mr !

Kissthepuss

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Oh don't worry she probly plotting her revenge ... haha sleep way one eye open Mr !
Haha ... you know in all seriousness though it is fucking shocking behaviour on my part. We have very different sex drives and live more like brother and sister most of the time. If I had the balls, I'd sign up to Sex Addicts Anonymous... it's and absolute addiction and compulsion. I gave up smoking during lockdown with no problems. I think this is one habit I will struggle to control. x

MrMerlin

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Mines not a hard on bu
Anyone been on one of those so called "meet up for sex" websites? I guess there's a moral issue with anyone setting up a genuine one, but I got really carried away on the first one til the penny suddenly dropped! Felt scammed and ashamed, but had to laugh ... you can tell a bloke with a hard on anything and I reckon we'd fall for it!!

jonnya

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I have joined one an met up with women both times. I only joined for a month each time as they cost a lot. First woman was a let down, we had aex but she wasn't really my type. Second was a highly educated woman with huge tits and a big sexy bum. We dated a few times and had sex just the once.

Kissthepuss

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
I have joined one an met up with women both times. I only joined for a month each time as they cost a lot. First woman was a let down, we had aex but she wasn't really my type. Second was a highly educated woman with huge tits and a big sexy bum. We dated a few times and had sex just the once.
Good man ... that's a good point actually, ... I'm not sure I really have a type? Glad these sites do work now and then ... you certainly catch the eye!

Kissthepuss

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Hi, mines not a hard on but you're welcome to give me one
Hi, mines not a hard on but you're welcome to give me one
That reminds me of the "how do you spot a blind man in a nudist colony" joke!! Not hard, but a nice looker buddy The more cocks I see on here, the more I fancy gently caressing lotion into one until it comes. Really must try to get an FMM meet going some time. x

S

SussexGuy47

So is the shagahollic...a good 1
Is it free ???
What about adultswingers
Someone somewhere mentioned that 1...

jonnya

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Good man ... that's a good point actually, ... I'm not sure I really have a type? Glad these sites do work now and then ... you certainly catch the eye!
To be honest I don't normally look like my profile pic. That's me being kinky

Back