Nagromnai

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Is it just young men you want or would you consider someone a bit older? I'm in Winchester so getting to Guildford is not an issue

Bigjohn2

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
45 year old milf here 3 kids in a open marriage . Looking to have lots of fun . Love a good Gangbang or one on one , happy to travel . I have 38gg tits and I am a shaved tall bbw. I will fuck anyone preferbally on a weekend I can do over night stays or a filthy weekend if you can accom . I would like to get a good list going on here and work my way through everyone .if you want to meet get your name down here I am happy to travel within sensible distances 50 miles . I live in Guildford Surrey

M

MaidstoneMan1

Hey, I work in Guildford sometimes. Would be happy to let you know when I'm next that way xx

Alec

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
45 year old milf here 3 kids in a open marriage . Looking to have lots of fun . Love a good Gangbang or one on one , happy to travel . I have 38gg tits and I am a shaved tall bbw. I will fuck anyone preferbally on a weekend I can do over night stays or a filthy weekend if you can accom . I would like to get a good list going on here and work my way through everyone .if you want to meet get your name down here I am happy to travel within sensible distances 50 miles . I live in Guildford Surrey

would you go for a guy that’s 27?

Leo4fun

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Hi am ready, am strong and horny but gentle ,from Kt16
[email protected]

fordchris603

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Hey xxx

fordchris603

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Hi wanna come suck my 8inch soon I will save a big load for you babe xx

D

Dannyloveslady

Hiya how are you i am near guilford kik me on dannyloveslady

Back