Liamthebrickie79

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
45 year old milf here 3 kids in a open marriage . Looking to have lots of fun . Love a good Gangbang or one on one , happy to travel . I have 38gg tits and I am a shaved tall bbw. I will fuck anyone preferbally on a weekend I can do over night stays or a filthy weekend if you can accom . I would like to get a good list going on here and work my way through everyone .if you want to meet get your name down here I am happy to travel within sensible distances 50 miles . I live in Guildford Surrey
Hi there. I live in Aldershot

SussexM24

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Would love to meet somewhere to have some fun outdoors or in a public place ;)

Timi

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Hey im just outside southampton. 20 year old black cock for you

J

jestertommy

45 year old milf here 3 kids in a open marriage . Looking to have lots of fun . Love a good Gangbang or one on one , happy to travel . I have 38gg tits and I am a shaved tall bbw. I will fuck anyone preferbally on a weekend I can do over night stays or a filthy weekend if you can accom . I would like to get a good list going on here and work my way through everyone .if you want to meet get your name down here I am happy to travel within sensible distances 50 miles . I live in Guildford Surrey
Hey ya, are you available this week at all?

B

Benjames

Damn wish I could turn back the years!!!!

J

John30kent

Hi would love to I’m in Kent

PiizzLO

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Fuck you live opposite side of country would love to get in touch with you in future tho

Hmh1243

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
45 year old milf here 3 kids in a open marriage . Looking to have lots of fun . Love a good Gangbang or one on one , happy to travel . I have 38gg tits and I am a shaved tall bbw. I will fuck anyone preferbally on a weekend I can do over night stays or a filthy weekend if you can accom . I would like to get a good list going on here and work my way through everyone .if you want to meet get your name down here I am happy to travel within sensible distances 50 miles . I live in Guildford Surre
im in Hampshire I’m 19 and adore milfs. I would meet with you when ever you needed

fordchris603

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Hello ,i live in brighton xx

AlfieS69

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
H
Hello gorgeous, sorted anything yet, would love to meet yah xx

Alfiek

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Hey im 18 looking to be a personal toy boy to older women so pm me please:) x

MatthewH

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Hey I live just south of Guildford, interested in riding my cock ?? ;)

Back