24 chubby and looking for casual sex in the South West

joe2131

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
I’m 24 female, size 18-20, F cup. Looking for casual hook ups in the south west area, I have a car so can travel but can’t accommodate. If you like bigger girls and won’t make me feel self conscious about it hit me up xx
Would love to have fun with you x

Confusedhubby

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
I’m 24 female, size 18-20, F cup. Looking for casual hook ups in the south west area, I have a car so can travel but can’t accommodate. If you like bigger girls and won’t make me feel self conscious about it hit me up xx
Have you had many takers?? Your post is smoking hot

BigFertileLoad

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
This sounds great love a big girl. X

moecaldoon

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
i love a fuller woman

Carlos66681

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
You can stay mine if you fancy it and I would love to explore every last inch of your body with my tongue

Jon1234

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Hi message me back I’d love to talk more

LinusVP

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Don’t hold your breath . That was posted 12 months ago and the account has been deleted ..

largespunkingcock

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
I love curvy women. I'm a bit older but clean well hung and can meet at short notice. Happy to play and tease and I'm very discreet. If you give me private contact details I'm happy to send pics

Chloe988766

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
07936988766 x james

Martini

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
I’m slim 55 and like a cuddly lady. I’m in Somerset

Cutcock38

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
I'm m 39 from Bodmin clean friendly would love to hook up with a women I can't accommodate but can travel

Bokeh

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
I will add my name to the list, lol love to meet up

Jonno1983

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
135 replies? Must be popular. I am in Plymouth and can meet tonight.

heyhey_vvv

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Can host in Bristol tonight at a hotel pm me xx

adamm8991

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Message me

Tomstrange3900

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Message me

Badman

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Pm me

Back