2 guys wanted to join fucking someone’s wife

andy36nottingham

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Hi everyone I’m having a second meet with a female in the derby area who wants to be fucked by several guys including myself and finishing by cumming in her mouth. If your from the derby area contact me and we can arrange time and date.

PlymouthMark

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Hi everyone I’m having a second meet with a female in the derby area who wants to be fucked by several guys including myself and finishing by cumming in her mouth. If your from the derby area contact me and we can arrange time and date.
That sounds awesome. Shame I’m in Plymouth I’ll be all over that

Jus4fun

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Manchester here but up for joining sometime

jonnya

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
West Midlands here...any further info?

JohnClark69

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
manchester but up to watch on cam

jonnya

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Gone very quiet....maybe I failed the interview

east-mids-male

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
when are you meeting up with this lady? id be up for it if timing works

MDom4subF

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
I'm near Derby, when is this happening?

jonnya

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Nah it was just some bloke having a wank and set up a chat. Like most on here.

Back