Richie232

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Nice hun. Got any leads or whips. Post your butt plug would love to see that.

Hot4u

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
I've got a few collars n leads, belts n shiney things and now added this bad boy to the collection . I might even show aff my gorgeous jewelled butt plug... one day.View attachment 49836
OMG !! Mrs I’m gonna HARNESS this thread...You Look absolutely amazing ... I need you to LEAD the way Mrs !! so we can CLAMP down and WHIP ourselves into shape ;)

Bigjugs

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
OMG !! Mrs I’m gonna HARNESS this thread...You Look absolutely amazing ... I need you to LEAD the way Mrs !! so we can CLAMP down and WHIP ourselves into shape ;)
Lmfao luv it hot stuff whip your ass he he xx

Billy-bunk

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I've got a few collars n leads, belts n shiney things and now added this bad boy to the collection . I might even show aff my gorgeous jewelled butt plug... one day.View attachment 49836
Is the butt plug ribbed or smooth big or small just wondering and nice nipple clamps jugs

Sam62

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
L
Is that a riding harness? please climb aboard and ride me to ecstacy, you gorgeous filly, xxx

Back