Do ladies enjoy blowjobs?

A

AuntyJayne

Are there any ladies out there who genuinely enjoys sucking cock, I really like licking pussy (and have been told im very good at it) but have never been lucky enough to meet a woman who will happily suck my cock, and I'm beginning to think they don't exist!!
After being pretty much forced to suck my first cock at the age of ...(far too young!), I grew to totally enjoy it, the taste n feel of a cock, large or small is divine and it certainly leaves me with the ability to tease or torment a man, either drawing it out nice and slowly or alternatively making him shoot his load in a few seconds.
Of course I always swallow every drop unless directed to do otherwise, eg take a face full or the like.

loveithard

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I love it - there's such a feeling of power as I look up at a man who is on the verge of letting it all go into my warm mouth
very arousing letting a woman control when and how you cum when she is sucking your cock..;)

loveithard

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I dunno what other people think but I have reservations about 69. If a guy's gonna be munching away down there I wanna be able to thrash around and flail my arms and chew on the pillow without worrying I'm gonna do him some permanent damage! Similarly when I'm going down on a guy I want to give his cock all my attention.

never got the focus to give all my attention to a womans juicy pussy when I'm eating her out if she is giving my cock a good sucking...best to enjoy each one after the other..lol x

loveithard

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I love it - there's such a feeling of power as I look up at a man who is on the verge of letting it all go into my warm mouth
would it be fair to say you enjoy your pussy being licked out just as much???..;)

Nagromnai

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I definitely enjoy pleasing my man by sucking him off, I love to look up at him and see the sheer excitement on his face as I french kiss the tip. I absolutely LOVE a 69 where we both can't get enough of the taste of each other then we kiss and tongue and mix juices when he slips inside me mmmmm the best :)
Would luv to 69 you babe

Forensy

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Of course, I enjoy doing this if I do this with a loved one. Many of my friends also thought that such women did not exist. But, apparently, they found their destiny and now there are no problems with that. Maybe you should try dating services where are a lot of nice and loyal girls. I recommend this one ukrainemailorderbrides.net/

MrXray

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
After being pretty much forced to suck my first cock at the age of ...(far too young!), I grew to totally enjoy it, the taste n feel of a cock, large or small is divine and it certainly leaves me with the ability to tease or torment a man, either drawing it out nice and slowly or alternatively making him shoot his load in a few seconds.
Of course I always swallow every drop unless directed to do otherwise, eg take a face full or the like.
Can be quite good being sucked to almost exploding and then being wanked off over tits

Back