Ladies looking for online fantasies?

Fun2Play

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
...Jack swaps positions with the lithe, well-endowed Rob as Alex moves from under you to exchange places with Dave. Your tongue flicks hungrily over Alex’s long, hard cock as you gasp and shudder in delight in response to me pounding my thick shaft deep into your slick tunnel. On and on I thrust harder and faster into you and can hear you yelling for me not to stop as orgasms rip through you. I feel your pussy clench tight around me as fire burns along my length to explode inside you, being milked deliciously by you. Even as I slide free Rob lays on the floor and guides you astride him to plunge his massive tool deep inside of you.

Mine and Jack’s cocks slip alternately into your warm, wet mouth. Your hands wrap tightly around the hard shafts of Alex and Dave, sliding quickly up and down. Whilst your shivering body bounces up and down on Rob’s huge cock driving it deeper and deeper inside of you and sending waves of bliss throughout you. Jack and I moan in joy as you lick and suck our full shafts as our colleagues gasp and yell as a result of your rapid hand motions. Your cries increase in volume as you continue to impale yourself on Rob’s big cock and he writhes and moans helplessly beneath you. With a massive shout the goalkeeper arches his back and sprays his cum powerfully up into you, spurting as his hips jerk uncontrollably.

Alex then Dave pump their throbbing cocks into your dripping pussy, sending further jolts of pleasure blasting through your gorgeous figure. Jack shudders in sheer bliss as you take more of his thick shaft deep inside your ravenous mouth, entwining your tongue around his length. At the same time you wrap a hand around my throbbing cock, sliding your grip rapidly up and down, to send delicious shivers racing up my spine. Your curvaceous form shakes with ecstasy as you continue to be deeply fucked but the haze of delight blurs your clarity of which man is currently pounding his cock into you. All you know is that you keep climaxing explosively and twice more men have shot their seed deep into your welcoming pussy... (tbc)

Mariposa

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
...Jack swaps positions with the lithe, well-endowed Rob as Alex moves from under you to exchange places with Dave. Your tongue flicks hungrily over Alex’s long, hard cock as you gasp and shudder in delight in response to me pounding my thick shaft deep into your slick tunnel. On and on I thrust harder and faster into you and can hear you yelling for me not to stop as orgasms rip through you. I feel your pussy clench tight around me as fire burns along my length to explode inside you, being milked deliciously by you. Even as I slide free Rob lays on the floor and guides you astride him to plunge his massive tool deep inside of you.

Mine and Jack’s cocks slip alternately into your warm, wet mouth. Your hands wrap tightly around the hard shafts of Alex and Dave, sliding quickly up and down. Whilst your shivering body bounces up and down on Rob’s huge cock driving it deeper and deeper inside of you and sending waves of bliss throughout you. Jack and I moan in joy as you lick and suck our full shafts as our colleagues gasp and yell as a result of your rapid hand motions. Your cries increase in volume as you continue to impale yourself on Rob’s big cock and he writhes and moans helplessly beneath you. With a massive shout the goalkeeper arches his back and sprays his cum powerfully up into you, spurting as his hips jerk uncontrollably.

Alex then Dave pump their throbbing cocks into your dripping pussy, sending further jolts of pleasure blasting through your gorgeous figure. Jack shudders in sheer bliss as you take more of his thick shaft deep inside your ravenous mouth, entwining your tongue around his length. At the same time you wrap a hand around my throbbing cock, sliding your grip rapidly up and down, to send delicious shivers racing up my spine. Your curvaceous form shakes with ecstasy as you continue to be deeply fucked but the haze of delight blurs your clarity of which man is currently pounding his cock into you. All you know is that you keep climaxing explosively and twice more men have shot their seed deep into your welcoming pussy... (tbc)
Wow, just wow!

anonymousgirl

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Hi! subscribe to my page if you’d like, Let me know what you’d like to see as I’m just starting my profile, I’ll start uploading tomorrow once I know what you wanna see

Attachments

• 7297A148-E5B5-4178-97B4-8A962862943E.jpeg
    7297A148-E5B5-4178-97B4-8A962862943E.jpeg
    632.8 KB · Views: 9

Fun2Play

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Hi! subscribe to my page if you’d like, Let me know what you’d like to see as I’m just starting my profile, I’ll start uploading tomorrow once I know what you wanna see

And I'm always open for sexy story ideas...

Emeris

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Look forward to seeing more of you xxx

Fun2Play

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
...Jack moved to pick up your trembling, gasping figure and carry you through the changing rooms into the large shower room. Rob and I followed closely behind the pair of you. The hot water was still pouring down from the showers as Jack carried you over to the far wall of the steamy room, water bouncing off all our bare skins. Jack directed Rob and I to stand next to each other with our backs against the tiles. He then placed you on your feet facing towards us and you passionately kissed both myself and the goalkeeper. Jack grasped your slim waist and pulled you back a little, pressing you to bend at the middle whilst spreading your long legs wide. Rob and I supported your upper body and steer your head towards our hard cocks so you can take one, then the other between your lips to be teasingly licked. Jack guides his thick shaft into your soaking pussy and thrusts it hard into you as he grips your waist. Water pours off all of us as the bulky midfielder repeatedly pounds in and out of you, harder and faster, moaning and gasping as you urge him on loudly. You devour my shaft as I cry out in joy, controlling the pressure in my groin as you shift your tantalising tongue to Rob’s huge shaft. For a moment you release Rob’s tool to scream in pleasure as Jack impales you hard and groans in release as he holds his thick length deep within you as his hips jerk and spurts his sticky cum into your pussy.

Jack and I smoothly swap positions with you taking his softening shaft into your mouth as I slide my throbbing cock into your entrance again. You feel Rob’s large hands massaging your full, firm breasts and teasing to hard nipples as one of my hands slips around your waist to gently stroke your sensitive clit. I drive my solid shaft rapidly deep inside your juicy depths as my free hand slaps your gorgeous pert ass. I laugh as I tell you what a naughty girl you are, pumping my manhood into you from varying angles, focusing on those that get a gasp or shriek of delight from you. You yell for me to make you cum so I fuck you faster, pressing my fingers on the nub of your clit, and you push your pert ass back into my thrusts. I spank you wetly again as both of us moan and shudder in wanton pleasure. Again a wave of orgasmic shivers washes through your body as I feel my load explode blissfully along my shaft and spray my jet of cum deep inside of you. My body trembles in carnal joy as I continue to spurt my load into you and your hungry pussy deliciously squeezes my tool for every drop.

I exchange places with Rob. As the goalkeeper lines his massive shaft up with your entrance Jack and I grip hold of your shoulders tightly. Then Rob drives the full length of his impressive tool all the way into your slippery pussy. Your body tenses and you let out a low cry of delight, before Rob pounds his huge cock all the way in and out of you as quickly and as hard as he can, his hands grasping tightly to waist. Jack and I hold you in place as your body tries to writhe in ecstasy and you scream in breathless joy as his massive shaft plunges into you like a pile-driver. Shattering climax after climax rips through you figure as your hands clench on mine and Jack’s shoulders, nails digging into our skin. With a ferocious shout Rob’s hips buck and he shoots his load powerfully into you as he grinds his full length hard into. You jolt again with an orgasm, feel tingles of sheer bliss running through your every nerve, and gasp breathlessly from exertion.

Jack and I catch you before you collapse with exhaustion, Rob drops helplessly to his knees in the shower. All of us sit together under the hot water to recover slowly.

Mariposa

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
...Jack moved to pick up your trembling, gasping figure and carry you through the changing rooms into the large shower room. Rob and I followed closely behind the pair of you. The hot water was still pouring down from the showers as Jack carried you over to the far wall of the steamy room, water bouncing off all our bare skins. Jack directed Rob and I to stand next to each other with our backs against the tiles. He then placed you on your feet facing towards us and you passionately kissed both myself and the goalkeeper. Jack grasped your slim waist and pulled you back a little, pressing you to bend at the middle whilst spreading your long legs wide. Rob and I supported your upper body and steer your head towards our hard cocks so you can take one, then the other between your lips to be teasingly licked. Jack guides his thick shaft into your soaking pussy and thrusts it hard into you as he grips your waist. Water pours off all of us as the bulky midfielder repeatedly pounds in and out of you, harder and faster, moaning and gasping as you urge him on loudly. You devour my shaft as I cry out in joy, controlling the pressure in my groin as you shift your tantalising tongue to Rob’s huge shaft. For a moment you release Rob’s tool to scream in pleasure as Jack impales you hard and groans in release as he holds his thick length deep within you as his hips jerk and spurts his sticky cum into your pussy.

Jack and I smoothly swap positions with you taking his softening shaft into your mouth as I slide my throbbing cock into your entrance again. You feel Rob’s large hands massaging your full, firm breasts and teasing to hard nipples as one of my hands slips around your waist to gently stroke your sensitive clit. I drive my solid shaft rapidly deep inside your juicy depths as my free hand slaps your gorgeous pert ass. I laugh as I tell you what a naughty girl you are, pumping my manhood into you from varying angles, focusing on those that get a gasp or shriek of delight from you. You yell for me to make you cum so I fuck you faster, pressing my fingers on the nub of your clit, and you push your pert ass back into my thrusts. I spank you wetly again as both of us moan and shudder in wanton pleasure. Again a wave of orgasmic shivers washes through your body as I feel my load explode blissfully along my shaft and spray my jet of cum deep inside of you. My body trembles in carnal joy as I continue to spurt my load into you and your hungry pussy deliciously squeezes my tool for every drop.

I exchange places with Rob. As the goalkeeper lines his massive shaft up with your entrance Jack and I grip hold of your shoulders tightly. Then Rob drives the full length of his impressive tool all the way into your slippery pussy. Your body tenses and you let out a low cry of delight, before Rob pounds his huge cock all the way in and out of you as quickly and as hard as he can, his hands grasping tightly to waist. Jack and I hold you in place as your body tries to writhe in ecstasy and you scream in breathless joy as his massive shaft plunges into you like a pile-driver. Shattering climax after climax rips through you figure as your hands clench on mine and Jack’s shoulders, nails digging into our skin. With a ferocious shout Rob’s hips buck and he shoots his load powerfully into you as he grinds his full length hard into. You jolt again with an orgasm, feel tingles of sheer bliss running through your every nerve, and gasp breathlessly from exertion.

Jack and I catch you before you collapse with exhaustion, Rob drops helplessly to his knees in the shower. All of us sit together under the hot water to recover slowly.
Couldn’t wait to get home. Had to read it now.

Fun2Play

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
We’re out camping in the summer but warm rain is soaking us as we slip into a muddy stream in our swimming outfits. We grab hold of each other as slippery mud covers most of us, making it difficult to keep the other one in our arms. Fortunately the stream isn't deep and the mud is warm as our hold on each other turns into a tight embrace as our mouths come together hungrily...

We rip off our muddy swimming outfits and writhe against each other in the mud, rolling and splashing as our passion intensifies. Your hand wraps around my solid shaft and moves swiftly up and down whilst I slide two fingers between your legs and deep into your hot, tight pussy. We gasp and sigh in delight before you push me onto my back, press me up against the bank of the stream and climb onto my lap. You guide my long, hard cock to your entrance then plunge yourself down on it with a cry of joy.

Up and down you bounce wildly, splashing mud in all directions, but neither of us care as we moan and shudder in carnal pleasure. Again and again you impale yourself on my throbbing shaft until you scream in ecstasy and arch your back as a massive climax rips through your filthy body. At the same time I cry out in release and my sticky white load explodes into you as my hips buck uncontrollably. We cling together as we shiver delightfully and gasp, taking long deep breaths to recover.

Mariposa

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
We’re out camping in the summer but warm rain is soaking us as we slip into a muddy stream in our swimming outfits. We grab hold of each other as slippery mud covers most of us, making it difficult to keep the other one in our arms. Fortunately the stream isn't deep and the mud is warm as our hold on each other turns into a tight embrace as our mouths come together hungrily...

We rip off our muddy swimming outfits and writhe against each other in the mud, rolling and splashing as our passion intensifies. Your hand wraps around my solid shaft and moves swiftly up and down whilst I slide two fingers between your legs and deep into your hot, tight pussy. We gasp and sigh in delight before you push me onto my back, press me up against the bank of the stream and climb onto my lap. You guide my long, hard cock to your entrance then plunge yourself down on it with a cry of joy.

Up and down you bounce wildly, splashing mud in all directions, but neither of us care as we moan and shudder in carnal pleasure. Again and again you impale yourself on my throbbing shaft until you scream in ecstasy and arch your back as a massive climax rips through your filthy body. At the same time I cry out in release and my sticky white load explodes into you as my hips buck uncontrollably. We cling together as we shiver delightfully and gasp, taking long deep breaths to recover.
Short & sweet & steamy.

Fun2Play

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
We climb out of the muddy stream and stumble back to the campsite, heading straight into one of the shower blocks. Hot water was already running and we hurried under its jets, not even noticing the other woman in the block until we’d washed the mud from our own bodies. Then the young, athletic blonde makes herself known by squirting shower gel over our embracing forms and rubbing the soap all over the pair of us. She laughs as we pull her into our hug, my hands exploring her ass as you kiss her eagerly and squeeze her full tits.

You push the blonde up against the shower wall then drop to your knees to slide two fingers deep into her shaved pussy as she shivers with delight. I stand astride you and kiss the blonde passionately whilst my fingers toy with her sensitive nipples, then your tongue flicks teasingly over her clit and she moans in joy. I let you continue devouring her and pumping your fingers deep into her pussy as I move to kneel behind you. There I slip two fingers of mine deep into your delicious pussy and push them slowly in and out as my other hand caresses your clit. I feel a tremble of excitement run through your gorgeous body as the water still bounces off our naked forms.

The blonde cries out in ecstasy as you lick her and finger her but you don't stop, even as you began to shudder in pleasure from my fingers plunging hard and fast into your slick tunnel. Then I move to guide my hard cock into your entrance and drive my full length deep inside of you as I grasp your waist tightly. You moan in delight as I pound my solid shaft in and out of your welcoming pussy as orgasms rip through your sexy body again and again. I yell in bliss as fire burns along my length and explodes deep within you, deliciously spurting my load repeatedly as my hips jerk wildly. All three of us moan and gasp in ecstasy and exhaustion as we cling together under the shower to recover… (tbc)

Fun2Play

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
...Then you push me onto my back in the shower and both you and the blonde grasp my semi-hard shaft eagerly, running your hands up and down its length as you kiss each other. I lay back and tremble as you take turns sucking and licking at my cock, each hungrily taking more and more into your mouths as I feel myself hardening again. You move to place your pussy over my face so my tongue can lick deeply inside you and tease your sensitive clit, whilst the blonde sits astride my hips and guides my now solid shaft deep into her tight, hot pussy. I feel both of you lean forwards and kiss as the blonde slowly drives me deeper inside her, again and again, as she cries out in delight. I hear the blonde scream in ecstasy as your fingers toy with her clit as she plunges quicker onto my throbbing cock.

Then you and her swap places, her dripping pussy presses against my face as your hungry pussy engulfs my solid manhood as I thrust up into you repeatedly. You drive down onto me and we all writhe and moan in pleasure as you shudder in joy as orgasms rip through your delicious body. I groan in release as my hips jerk uncontrollably and I fire my load deep into your welcoming pussy. Your insides clench deliciously around me as you climax and the trembling blonde leans forward to lick at your super-sensitive clit as a mix of juices flood from your pussy and further shivers race through you. We collapse happily, gasping, on the shower room floor.

Fun2Play

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Our tent is small, near the edge of the site, but once we’re in it it’s lovely and cosy on a warm summer night. We’ve a big sleeping bag and we never get into it wearing anything, we love to snuggle tightly together, arms wrapped around each other’s naked bodies and kissing each other passionately – in between sips of vodka. Our bare skin presses together as we caress all over each other, enjoying the delicious closeness. We kiss lips, cheeks and necks as my hands squeeze your breasts and ass whilst your fingers wrap tightly around my solid shaft and slide up and down its length. We wriggle and twist inside of the sleeping bag so you end up laying on top of me as you continue to pump my hard cock as I slip two fingers deep into your smooth, hot pussy. Both of us moan and gasp in delight, urging each other on, and the sound of our voices drifts away into the night. You unzip the sleeping bag as you kneel astride me, guiding my solid shaft deep into your slippery pussy. You plunge down onto my length as you lean forwards and kiss me hungrily, your arms braced either side of my head as I thrust up into you. Harder and faster we drive my throbbing manhood into your depths as we moan, cry out and shiver in pleasure. I slap your gorgeous ass, breathlessly telling you what a bad girl you are as your eyes shine wickedly and you impale yourself again and again on my shaft. You shudder in ecstasy as I slap your ass again, orgasms starting to ripple through your sexy body as you try to muffle your screams of pleasure by burying your head in my shoulder. I thrust rapidly into you and groan in delight as I shoot my sticky white load deep inside of you and your hungry pussy deliciously squeezes every last drop from my length. We tremble and gasp in bliss as we clutch each other together, feeling sheer joy rush through our every nerve, until we collapse together and curl up in each other’s arms.

Back