Ladies looking for online fantasies?

Fun2Play

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
You slide your grip up and down Jack's thick shaft then slip it into your warm, wet mouth and he gasps in delight. Then Martin is standing alongside Jack with his trousers on the floor and his solid cock in your face begging to be sucked. You oblige by devouring each in turn and wanking them eagerly. The shoulder haired brunette Jess grasps my hard length and pumps her hand up and down it enthusiastically before slipping it between her red lips. Her tongue flicks deliciously over the tip of my shaft and sends shivers along my spine. Ben kneels behind Jess and caresses her full, firm breasts.

As you continue to suck and lick Martin's long, hard cock you move into an all fours position and Jack lifts up your skimpy uniform to reveal nothing underneath. He kneels behind you and slips two fingers deep into you hot, wet pussy and pushes them in and out, faster and faster, until you tremble with rising excitement. Martin pumps harder into your mouth, gasping and moaning in delight, as Jess brings me closer to exploding as she takes more of my shaft into her mouth. Ben strokes her shaved pussy and then teases her ass when my control shatters and I shudder as I shoot my white sticky load into Jess's mouth. Martin also groans in release as he cums explosively in your mouth and over your face… (tbc)

Mariposa

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
You slide your grip up and down Jack's thick shaft then slip it into your warm, wet mouth and he gasps in delight. Then Martin is standing alongside Jack with his trousers on the floor and his solid cock in your face begging to be sucked. You oblige by devouring each in turn and wanking them eagerly. The shoulder haired brunette Jess grasps my hard length and pumps her hand up and down it enthusiastically before slipping it between her red lips. Her tongue flicks deliciously over the tip of my shaft and sends shivers along my spine. Ben kneels behind Jess and caresses her full, firm breasts.

As you continue to suck and lick Martin's long, hard cock you move into an all fours position and Jack lifts up your skimpy uniform to reveal nothing underneath. He kneels behind you and slips two fingers deep into you hot, wet pussy and pushes them in and out, faster and faster, until you tremble with rising excitement. Martin pumps harder into your mouth, gasping and moaning in delight, as Jess brings me closer to exploding as she takes more of my shaft into her mouth. Ben strokes her shaved pussy and then teases her ass when my control shatters and I shudder as I shoot my white sticky load into Jess's mouth. Martin also groans in release as he cums explosively in your mouth and over your face… (tbc)
My lunch break will never be the same again. I know i shouldn’t whilst at work but I can’t resist

Emeris

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
I know i shouldn’t whilst at work but I can’t resist[/QUOTE]
Read theses posts or play with yourself

Fun2Play

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Jack removes his fingers from you and guides his solid shaft into your slick entrance. He grasps your waist and plunges the full length of his thick cock deep inside your dripping pussy as he drives it in and out, hard and fast, until you moan and shudder in pleasure. Ben turns Jess around and lifts her onto his lap, impaling her onto his long, hard shaft and she plunges up and down, crying out in bliss as her body shakes in delight. Jack yells in pleasure - shouting what a wonderful fuck you are - as he pounds into you. Both of you cry out in ecstasy as climaxes rip through your body and Jack fires his load deep inside of you, spurting repeatedly as his hips jerk wildly.

Jess is in carnal delight with Ben but you barely get a pause as both Martin and me move to take Jack's place. We lift you up and move you to lean over the back of the sofa, legs spread wide, and then take turns to slide our solid shafts deep into your slippery pussy. You cum again and again... (tbc)

Fun2Play

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
You moan and shudder in joy, as we repeatedly plunge into you before Martin focuses on slowly driving deep his hard length into your tight ass whilst I continue to pound into your sopping pussy. You scream in ecstasy, your voice mingling with Jess as she explodes in a massive orgasm, but you shiver helplessly as both Martin and I cum deep inside of your writhing body.

Martin and I help you back to the centre of the room and Jess embraces and kisses you. The pair of you lay down and switch positions so each of you can lick the others pussy. All the men caress you and your hands sneak out to grasp our cocks, sometimes pulling one into a mouth. A start of a fantastic evening.

Fun2Play

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
You find yourself naked, with metal shackles around your wrists and ankles binding your spread-eagled form to a large round stone covered in archaic symbols. Five pillars stand around you, aligned with your arms, legs and head, with each holding a blazing torch that illuminates the windowless room and sends flickering shadows everywhere. You raise your head, looking between your feet, to see a figure in a crimson robe, their head covered completely by a deep hood and standing on a raised plinth near to round stone. Around their neck they wear a five pointed star and in one hand they carry a two foot long wand of smooth black wood.

The mage chants a string of unintelligible words that sends a chill of power through you. Clouds of mist drift together slowly either side of you, gradually forming the pale figures of a large naked man and a tall, curvaceous woman. The man climbs onto the round stone and grasps your shoulders, his faint looking fingers feel very solid and send tingles of excitement through you. He leans forward and kisses your neck, your cheek and then your lips, his tongue probing into your mouth and entwining with yours as delicious shivers run along your spine.

As the man kisses you another pair of cool hands caress your breasts, squeeze your nipples and slide slowly over your stomach. Everywhere they touch sends tingles of arousal racing through you as any fear is swept away by a deep, hungry desire. The woman’s touch continues along your thighs then back up between your legs to tease your hot pussy and clit before sliding a chill finger deep into your slippery entrance. You whimper in delight before the misty man moves and guides a very solid cock into your mouth for you to suck eagerly... (tbc)

Mariposa

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
You find yourself naked, with metal shackles around your wrists and ankles binding your spread-eagled form to a large round stone covered in archaic symbols. Five pillars stand around you, aligned with your arms, legs and head, with each holding a blazing torch that illuminates the windowless room and sends flickering shadows everywhere. You raise your head, looking between your feet, to see a figure in a crimson robe, their head covered completely by a deep hood and standing on a raised plinth near to round stone. Around their neck they wear a five pointed star and in one hand they carry a two foot long wand of smooth black wood.

The mage chants a string of unintelligible words that sends a chill of power through you. Clouds of mist drift together slowly either side of you, gradually forming the pale figures of a large naked man and a tall, curvaceous woman. The man climbs onto the round stone and grasps your shoulders, his faint looking fingers feel very solid and send tingles of excitement through you. He leans forward and kisses your neck, your cheek and then your lips, his tongue probing into your mouth and entwining with yours as delicious shivers run along your spine.

As the man kisses you another pair of cool hands caress your breasts, squeeze your nipples and slide slowly over your stomach. Everywhere they touch sends tingles of arousal racing through you as any fear is swept away by a deep, hungry desire. The woman’s touch continues along your thighs then back up between your legs to tease your hot pussy and clit before sliding a chill finger deep into your slippery entrance. You whimper in delight before the misty man moves and guides a very solid cock into your mouth for you to suck eagerly... (tbc)
Oooohhhhh.... nice !

Fun2Play

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
...The woman slips another finger inside of you and pushes in and out, faster and deeper. You feel her wet tongue flicking skilfully over your clit as your body shivers in pleasure. More and more of the misty man’s shaft slides between your lips as you devour him. He lets out a haunting moan of delight as his body trembles and a spray of icy white liquid spurts repeatedly from his cock into your mouth. You swallow it and it ignites a primal lust inside of you and you cry out in ecstasy as the woman’s fingers and tongue unleash orgasms through your chained body.

Suddenly you feel the solid cylinder of the mage’s wand slide deep into your pussy. The misty figures continue to caress you but now your attention is on the robed figure as they drive the black rod into your hot, wet pussy. A single word is muttered from within the hood and you scream in joy as your back arches as a blast of sheer bliss explodes from the wand into you. You writhe in pleasure as the mage repeats the word again and again, leaving you gasping and trembling in delicious helplessness.

The mage pulls of their robe and it is me. I put the robes and the wand on the floor and climb onto the round stone where I slide my fingers deep into your dripping pussy and lick hungrily at your clit. You cry out in ecstasy as you cum again and again, straining against your chains and begging me to fuck you. I guide my solid cock to your welcoming pussy and slide it deep inside of you as I lay on top of you, grasp your shoulders and kiss you passionately. My throbbing shaft pumps in and out, harder and faster as your screams of ecstasy echo around the small room. As I continue to drive deep into you we can both feel the sexual energy gathering around us with our coupling its focus, causing every moment to stretch into infinity and allow us to feel every tiny moment of delight as if it were magnified a thousand fold. After what seems like days we explode together in a huge shared orgasm that leaves me clutching you tightly and you shuddering in pure ecstasy. We float in bliss for long moments before collapsing in exhaustion upon the stone as I mutter a word and set you free.

Fun2Play

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
I walk into my office and sit at my large desk, one of those with drawers on both sides and a wooden panel that goes all along the front. I’m surprised to feel a touch on my leg and look down to see you, my new PA, kneeling in the large space under the desk. You grab my chair and pull me close running your hands up the insides of my thighs. Before I realise what you’re doing you’ve unfastened my trousers and tugged out my solid shaft from beneath my boxers. Suddenly my office door opens and a male colleague walks in, sits down opposite me and starts discussing the latest finance projections. I struggle to keep my expression blank and show no signs of the shivers of delight running through me as you slide your warm hands up and down my manhood. Then the door opens again and one of the other PAs asks if I’d seen you. At that moment you plunge my shaft into your mouth and flick your tongue skillfully back and forth across its tip. Despite the waves of pleasure rushing through me I manage to inform your friend I have no idea where you are and my other colleague also decides to leave.

As the door shuts I let out a low moan of release as my body shakes in ecstasy and my sticky, white cum explodes into your warm, wet mouth. You hungrily swallow it down, milking my jerking shaft for every last drop and refusing to release me from between your full red lips. Soon you’re licking and sucking awakens my cock again to throbbing solidity. I pull you from beneath the desk and instruct you to strip as I hurry to lock my office door. When I return to my desk all you’re wearing are your glasses. I lift you onto the desk and step between your legs, guiding my pulsing shaft into your warm, wet entrance. Repeatedly I thrust my full length deep into you as I grasp your waist and massage your breasts – toying with your hard, sensitive nipples. You moan and writhe in joy as my throbbing cock shuttles rapidly in and out of your slick tunnel and you cry out in ecstasy as your body shakes in climax after climax. I groan in mutual bliss as I shoot my load deep within you and once again you deliciously milk my manhood dry.

Mariposa

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
...I pull you onto my thighs and guide my solid manhood into your slick, tight tunnel. My hands grasp your shapely ass as I pull you closer and drive my full length deep into you. One of my arms wraps around your slim body as you slowly slide up and down my hard cock as my free hand strokes your gorgeous breasts. You move faster, your arms wrapped round my neck as you kiss me hungrily and moan in delight. Jack stands beside me and his thick shaft is there for you to suck. All three of us tremble in pleasure and struggle to muffle the volume of our moans and gasps. I clasp you to me as your figure shakes in ecstasy, you let out a low groan of joy and your pussy clenches hard around my throbbing shaft. I stangle the yell of release as fire burns along my length and explodes deep inside of you, where every drop is eagerly squeezed from me. Breathless, I pull out my tool and Jack lifts you to your feet then bends you over the meeting room table...

He spreads your long legs wide and directs me to sit on the table so your head was between my thighs. As you steer my increasingly limp cock into your mouth Jack grasps your waist and plunges his thick tool all the way into your dripping pussy. Your body shivers every time he drives his solid cock into you. You work your magic on my manhood and my friend pumps his tool hard and fast into your wet pussy, leaving you writhing and gasping in joy – deliciously used as you skillfully lick my now hardened cock back in your mouth. Your body shudders as climax after climax ripples through it but still you suck and lick at my tasty cock - sending waves of carnal bliss washing along my every nerve as I feel my control failing again. With a loud cry Jack, myself and you scream in ecstasy as massive orgasms rip through of us all. Cum spurts along the length of my shaft as I explode in your mouth and throat, spurting as my hips jerk uncontrollably. Jack grasps you tight to him, driving his cock deep inside you as he shoots his load into your welcoming pussy. Your body shakes in delight...

Slowly we gather our breath as we tremble in pleasure and we notice the meeting room is still booked for another 25mins.
This is my favourite by far. Jack and you together, what a team!

Fun2Play

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
I know what it’s like to want to give in to desires. To kiss you hungrily as I strip the clothes from your body. Our tongues entwine, I run my hands over your bare skin, your full breasts, between your long legs. Sliding two fingers deep into your hot, tight pussy.

You rip my shirt from my chest and tug my jeans to the floor, allowing my hard thick cock to spring free. You grab it in your hands and squeeze it deliciously making me shiver with delight. Your wicked gaze meets mine as you drop to your knees and slide you hands up and down my long shaft, your mouth watering. Then I feel your tongue licking my sensitive tip as you suck me hungrily, slowly taking more of my length into the warm wetness between your lips. I groan in delight. My whole body trembles as you bring me closer and closer to cumming. Do you keep going so I shoot my load over your face or do you let me recover? I cry out in ecstasy as fire burns along my thick shaft and you let it explode into your open mouth and over your gorgeous face, covering it in a thick white goo that oozes down your nose and cheeks.

Immediately your hands grasp my throbbing cock and slide rapidly up and down whilst you lick the last spurts of my load from the end of my shaft. I gasp for breath. In next to no time I feel myself hardening again under your skillful actions and it’s my turn to kneel as you rise to stand. I slip two fingers deep into your hot, wet pussy, lick hungrily at its entrance and flick my tongue teasingly over your sensitive clit. I devour your delicious pussy and drink your sweet juices as first two fingers, then three, shuttle quickly, in and out of your depths whilst you sigh and moan in pleasure.

Your body trembles in delight as tiny orgasms seize you again and again and delicious shivers race up your spine. How do you want to be fucked? (tbc)

Mariposa

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
I know what it’s like to want to give in to desires. To kiss you hungrily as I strip the clothes from your body. Our tongues entwine, I run my hands over your bare skin, your full breasts, between your long legs. Sliding two fingers deep into your hot, tight pussy.

You rip my shirt from my chest and tug my jeans to the floor, allowing my hard thick cock to spring free. You grab it in your hands and squeeze it deliciously making me shiver with delight. Your wicked gaze meets mine as you drop to your knees and slide you hands up and down my long shaft, your mouth watering. Then I feel your tongue licking my sensitive tip as you suck me hungrily, slowly taking more of my length into the warm wetness between your lips. I groan in delight. My whole body trembles as you bring me closer and closer to cumming. Do you keep going so I shoot my load over your face or do you let me recover? I cry out in ecstasy as fire burns along my thick shaft and you let it explode into your open mouth and over your gorgeous face, covering it in a thick white goo that oozes down your nose and cheeks.

Immediately your hands grasp my throbbing cock and slide rapidly up and down whilst you lick the last spurts of my load from the end of my shaft. I gasp for breath. In next to no time I feel myself hardening again under your skillful actions and it’s my turn to kneel as you rise to stand. I slip two fingers deep into your hot, wet pussy, lick hungrily at its entrance and flick my tongue teasingly over your sensitive clit. I devour your delicious pussy and drink your sweet juices as first two fingers, then three, shuttle quickly, in and out of your depths whilst you sigh and moan in pleasure.

Your body trembles in delight as tiny orgasms seize you again and again and delicious shivers race up your spine. How do you want to be fucked? (tbc)[/QUOTE

Anyway you want.

Fun2Play

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
...you shudder in carnal delight as you drop back to your knees and turn away from me, on all fours, pushing your firm, round ass towards me. I place myself between your legs and guide my solid, long shaft into your dripping pussy as I grasp your narrow waist. Then I push the full length of my thick cock deep inside of you and you moan loudly in joy. I hold onto you tightly as I pump my large manhood deep and hard into your depths, faster and faster as you moan and shake in helpless pleasure. Like a pile-driver I pound my shaft into you until you scream in ecstasy and you writhe as climax after climax rips through you.

You gasp in deep breaths, turn around and fix your wanton gaze on me as you push me onto the ground on my back. You climb onto me, straddling my hips and guide my still solid cock into your slick tunnel. Wildly you bounce up and down, impaling yourself repeatedly on my thick manhood as you cry out in joy, your hair flying free, and waves of carnal excitement washing through me. Beneath you I twist and turn in pleasure, helpless to prevent you driving me delirious with lust as you continue to plunge my solid length deep into your hot, wet pussy. You scream again in ecstasy and shudder deliciously but it doesn't slow you and I cry out and arch my back as I feel my load explode upwards along my throbbing cock and deep into you. I moan in bliss as my hips jerk automatically as I continue to spurt as your pussy blissfully milks every drop of my load from my length and you continue to grind hard against my shaft.

Then we both shudder and collapse in exhaustion.

Mariposa

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
...you shudder in carnal delight as you drop back to your knees and turn away from me, on all fours, pushing your firm, round ass towards me. I place myself between your legs and guide my solid, long shaft into your dripping pussy as I grasp your narrow waist. Then I push the full length of my thick cock deep inside of you and you moan loudly in joy. I hold onto you tightly as I pump my large manhood deep and hard into your depths, faster and faster as you moan and shake in helpless pleasure. Like a pile-driver I pound my shaft into you until you scream in ecstasy and you writhe as climax after climax rips through you.

You gasp in deep breaths, turn around and fix your wanton gaze on me as you push me onto the ground on my back. You climb onto me, straddling my hips and guide my still solid cock into your slick tunnel. Wildly you bounce up and down, impaling yourself repeatedly on my thick manhood as you cry out in joy, your hair flying free, and waves of carnal excitement washing through me. Beneath you I twist and turn in pleasure, helpless to prevent you driving me delirious with lust as you continue to plunge my solid length deep into your hot, wet pussy. You scream again in ecstasy and shudder deliciously but it doesn't slow you and I cry out and arch my back as I feel my load explode upwards along my throbbing cock and deep into you. I moan in bliss as my hips jerk automatically as I continue to spurt as your pussy blissfully milks every drop of my load from my length and you continue to grind hard against my shaft.

Then we both shudder and collapse in exhaustion.
Very sexy...

Fun2Play

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
You walk into the steamy changing room with your two assistant physios. All of you wear clingy football kits that emphasise your shapely female forms, your assistants wear the blue and black of our home kit but you wear a Barcelona strip. There’s about fifteen men, in various states of undress, walking around the room, and your arrival gets some crude suggestions and light-hearted banter. You’re used to it, smiling as you respond just as wittily and teasing a barely dressed athletic-built Dave by running your hand along his thigh and laughing at the instant reaction between his legs. You instruct your assistants to move to other parts of the room whilst you focus on the area with me and Jack (midfielders), Dave (left wingback), Rob (goalkeeper) and Alex (striker).

You sit down on the bench between me and Jack, tugging our towels away as you tantalisingly kiss each of us. As you wrap your hands around both mine and bulky Jack’s hardening cocks you encourage the tall, lithe Rob and younger Dave to remove your football shirt. Alex hurriedly strips off the clothes he’d already put on as we all admire your bare, gorgeous upper body. Alex and Rob toy with your full, firm breasts and nipples whilst Dave struggles to press his lips against yours. Jack and I sigh in excitement as your hands pump rapidly up and down our solid shafts but each of us grasp your shorts and heave them over you pert ass. Your shorts drop to the floor and you’re wearing nothing underneath. Alex, a wiry thirtysomething, drops to his knees between your legs, strokes your moist entrance then slips two fingers deep into your pussy.

Five fit naked men surround your body, bare but for its socks and trainers, kissing, caressing and fingering you. Jack and I gasp in delight as you wank us faster, until your hands start to move between us, Rob and Dave. Jack grasps you and moves you onto the changing room floor, kneeling on all fours. Alex is underneath you sucking and squeezing your breasts. Dave’s long, thin cock and Rob’s impressive tool align in front of your hungry mouth and take turns sliding between your lips to be licked eagerly. Jack and I position ourselves behind you and Jack is first to grasp your slim waist and plunge his thick shaft deep into your hot, wet pussy again and again. Dave moans in joy as you devour his young cock and is the first to spray sticky white cum into your mouth and over your face. Your body trembles in pleasure as Jack pounds hard and fast into your deepest depths before he groans loudly and shoots his load inside of you. As he pulls out I drive my hardened length fully inside of you... (tbc)

Mariposa

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
You walk into the steamy changing room with your two assistant physios. All of you wear clingy football kits that emphasise your shapely female forms, your assistants wear the blue and black of our home kit but you wear a Barcelona strip. There’s about fifteen men, in various states of undress, walking around the room, and your arrival gets some crude suggestions and light-hearted banter. You’re used to it, smiling as you respond just as wittily and teasing a barely dressed athletic-built Dave by running your hand along his thigh and laughing at the instant reaction between his legs. You instruct your assistants to move to other parts of the room whilst you focus on the area with me and Jack (midfielders), Dave (left wingback), Rob (goalkeeper) and Alex (striker).

You sit down on the bench between me and Jack, tugging our towels away as you tantalisingly kiss each of us. As you wrap your hands around both mine and bulky Jack’s hardening cocks you encourage the tall, lithe Rob and younger Dave to remove your football shirt. Alex hurriedly strips off the clothes he’d already put on as we all admire your bare, gorgeous upper body. Alex and Rob toy with your full, firm breasts and nipples whilst Dave struggles to press his lips against yours. Jack and I sigh in excitement as your hands pump rapidly up and down our solid shafts but each of us grasp your shorts and heave them over you pert ass. Your shorts drop to the floor and you’re wearing nothing underneath. Alex, a wiry thirtysomething, drops to his knees between your legs, strokes your moist entrance then slips two fingers deep into your pussy.

Five fit naked men surround your body, bare but for its socks and trainers, kissing, caressing and fingering you. Jack and I gasp in delight as you wank us faster, until your hands start to move between us, Rob and Dave. Jack grasps you and moves you onto the changing room floor, kneeling on all fours. Alex is underneath you sucking and squeezing your breasts. Dave’s long, thin cock and Rob’s impressive tool align in front of your hungry mouth and take turns sliding between your lips to be licked eagerly. Jack and I position ourselves behind you and Jack is first to grasp your slim waist and plunge his thick shaft deep into your hot, wet pussy again and again. Dave moans in joy as you devour his young cock and is the first to spray sticky white cum into your mouth and over your face. Your body trembles in pleasure as Jack pounds hard and fast into your deepest depths before he groans loudly and shoots his load inside of you. As he pulls out I drive my hardened length fully inside of you... (tbc)
Wow! Hot... and wearing the best shirt in the world ;o) Nice touch!

Back