24 chubby and looking for casual sex in the South West

tarkan

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
I’m 24 female, size 18-20, F cup. Looking for casual hook ups in the south west area, I have a car so can travel but can’t accommodate. If you like bigger girls and won’t make me feel self conscious about it hit me up xx
Yes I would like to dm me were about in the SW area?

S

Sjj955i

I’m 24 female, size 18-20, F cup. Looking for casual hook ups in the south west area, I have a car so can travel but can’t accommodate. If you like bigger girls and won’t make me feel self conscious about it hit me up xx
I'd love to meet up with you my darling. Please message me when you can and we can get something sorted xx
ReplyReport •••

BigFertileLoad

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Tell us more. Exeter here. X

Rich24

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Which part of the South West are you living at?

adamm8991

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Pm me

chrispy

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Bigger girls are better for riding my face

largespunkingcock

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Hi, I'm in mid Cornwall, Bodmin. Clean. Very well hung, heavy cummer. I'm am aged 54, medium build and physicaly fit. I love curvy women and big thighs are a massive turn on for me. Interested? Pm me

Johnc

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Hi there love, my name is John 47 single from Bristol. I live alone in my flat and I would accommodate you whenever you want. I'm very horny now and I would love to lick your juicy pussy and make you squirt. If you are interested in meeting up please let me know xx

steven74

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Hi,interested for meet

C

Charliebi

Hiya normal guy would luv to chat x

Back