DO
NOT
REPLY..

THEY WILL NOT REPLY
THEY NOT ON HERE...

DiscreetNick

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
I’m 24 female, size 18-20, F cup. Looking for casual hook ups in the south west area, I have a car so can travel but can’t accommodate. If you like bigger girls and won’t make me feel self conscious about it hit me up xx
Hi Nicky, tall, gsoh, respectful, hung, would so love to hear back xxx

sitri49

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
I’m 24 female, size 18-20, F cup. Looking for casual hook ups in the south west area, I have a car so can travel but can’t accommodate. If you like bigger girls and won’t make me feel self conscious about it hit me up xx
Hi, My wife and I are looking for a bigger girl to join us in a 3sum.
What area of the south west are you in?

rockhardpole

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
You sound perfect wish I was in the south west ;)

sitri49

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Hi, what area of the south west are you in?

Randy4u

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Will be in a Swindon hotel one night next week.....if interested xx

rep86

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Hi babes I'm from Weston

Attachments

• 7771285b-eb7b-49a2-a301-962d8ea38fb4.jpg
    7771285b-eb7b-49a2-a301-962d8ea38fb4.jpg
    37.2 KB · Views: 2

jbmase99

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score

jbmase99

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
I think I'm a couple of years too late x

Paul0288

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Mmm.wpuld.love to meet up see where it goes wink wink

smalltittylover

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
If you've never been with a much older guy you'd find they (I) care less about looks or size but simply appreciate that the female body is a work of art . Older guys (me) are less selfish and like to ensure our partner's enjoy the experience. My wife is often working away so if you want to experience sex with a much older guy in Weston please get in touch.

sitri49

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Hi, we are in West Wiltshire and are looking for a bi female to join us for some fun.

S

SussexGuy47

HOW MANY
MORE TIME.S..
N
B
TAKE NOTE
THIS
IS A
DEAD THREAD..
YOUR REPLY WILL GET NO REPLY
THEY HAVE GONE