• Abuse

Votes: 23 19.7%
  • Degrade

Votes: 25 21.4%

• Total voters

Jensubbi

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Any other like minded ladies? I'd like to know I'm not a freak! I can't get the idea of total submission out of my head. My fantasies are pretty extreme, some of which I've acted out in chat. It turns me on to follow instructions, being pushed to do things to myself. Sometimes it's demeaning or even degrading but for some reason it turns me on. 4852a9.jpg

Emeris

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Great body, I would make you suck my cock before and after we have fucked

Sumiko

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I've only once been in a relationship that involved total submission and it was very, very intense. I was just 18 at the time and he was 43, mentally and physically very strong and with a lifetime of experience. His presence overwhelmed me and for a while I lived just to please him. In fact, when I was not with him I just did nothing, wandered around aimlessly, didn't eat, couldn't sleep. For one long summer I lived at his cottage and was more or less his slave, serving his every whim and doing anything he asked of me. I served him, cooked and cleaned for him, and pleasured both him and his friends; for four months I wore nothing except a dog collar and when I was not wanted I slept out on the porch on a dog bed. When the relationship came to an end I was distraught, almost suicidal, and it took several months of counselling to bring me round. It's not an experience I think I would want to go through again, but it was, while it lasted, something very special.

Sumiko signature.png

Jensubbi

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
I've only once been in a relationship that involved total submission and it was very, very intense. I was just 18 at the time and he was 43, mentally and physically very strong and with a lifetime of experience. His presence overwhelmed me and for a while I lived just to please him. In fact, when I was not with him I just did nothing, wandered around aimlessly, didn't eat, couldn't sleep. For one long summer I lived at his cottage and was more or less his slave, serving his every whim and doing anything he asked of me. I served him, cooked and cleaned for him, and pleasured both him and his friends; for four months I wore nothing except a dog collar and when I was not wanted I slept out on the porch on a dog bed. When the relationship came to an end I was distraught, almost suicidal, and it took several months of counselling to bring me round. It's not an experience I think I would want to go through again, but it was, while it lasted, something very special.

Jensubbi

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Wow, I just love your reply. I think the age difference of your experience is a little disturbing though. I couldn't imagine being in the frame of mind to do what you have done, but the thought of submitting to that extent for a short period of time is a huge thrill.

pierreluigi

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
I love to dominate in all walks of life, you need to be told what to do at every turn throughout the day, what to wear, who to flirt with, who to fuck, being restrained from cumming, or even showing you are turned on

Subdaveinuk

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Any other like minded ladies? I'd like to know I'm not a freak! I can't get the idea of total submission out of my head. My fantasies are pretty extreme, some of which I've acted out in chat. It turns me on to follow instructions, being pushed to do things to myself. Sometimes it's demeaning or even degrading but for some reason it turns me on. View attachment 6145
I would know what you want. I am 70 and got the t shirt

NeeNee

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
I am not submissive in any way.. Lol

I do tend to attract older submissive guys.
They are generally powerful men in their working lives who like to be dominated behind closed doors..

I believe there are levels to submission however my subs are not into any pain or humiliation.

True Submission involves trust and respect which takes time to build..

Vickyvix

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Any other like minded ladies? I'd like to know I'm not a freak! I can't get the idea of total submission out of my head. My fantasies are pretty extreme, some of which I've acted out in chat. It turns me on to follow instructions, being pushed to do things to myself. Sometimes it's demeaning or even degrading but for some reason it turns me on. View attachment 6145
Hiya hun, I'd love to avus3 and segrade you, let me know if you're interested x

P

PeterMac

Let me enjoy u by slapping u with my cock you naughty girl xx

Hornyongear

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score

That's something special to share

that is something special too share x thank you x

Matureblade

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Lovely pair of tits will give you 8/10 can make it 10/10 with my hard cock between them having a tit wank

Daniel21

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Send me nudes now then you dirty slut then I'll consider being meaner x

RN6inc

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
I will humiliate and degrade you bitch

pleasehurtmerl

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score

I am into lifestyle bdsm so you are NOT alone

Nagromnai

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I'd like to hear about these fantasies tell me more

Back