• Total voters

Danny06

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
I love to dominate and am good at it if you wanted to try

Dan_edw

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Any other like minded ladies? I'd like to know I'm not a freak! I can't get the idea of total submission out of my head. My fantasies are pretty extreme, some of which I've acted out in chat. It turns me on to follow instructions, being pushed to do things to myself. Sometimes it's demeaning or even degrading but for some reason it turns me on. View attachment 6145
TOTAL submission turns me on. Doing what you're told, when you're told no questions asked is what I require

Wifey

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Any other like minded ladies? I'd like to know I'm not a freak! I can't get the idea of total submission out of my head. My fantasies are pretty extreme, some of which I've acted out in chat. It turns me on to follow instructions, being pushed to do things to myself. Sometimes it's demeaning or even degrading but for some reason it turns me on. View attachment 6145
Don’t worry I love been told what to do. It’s wrong but feels so slutty that I’m laid there at a house while some guy pervs on me. Just love having no control and I’ve done all sorts. From fucking strangers to been used in a hotel

Dan_edw

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
The second time I would if you made a good impression

Dan_edw

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Good little girl. Can you look innocent with my cock in your mouth?

Dan_edw

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
I'd like to watch the video and make one of you on your knees sucking my cock

BrummyInCornwall

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
I love to be dominant and having the girl do what I say as I treat her with pleasure that I control really a turn on! Send me a message we can discuss it further ;)

B

Barry7910

I have the fantasy of being the one who dominates a woman

Bobby123469

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Yes! I'm glad I'm not the only one who likes to degrade oneself. It's one of my favourite kinks. Don't get me wrong, I like gentle lovemaking. But some times I want to get abused and made to feel worthless, it's a huge turn-on
I’d love to do it to you

N

Newburysub

I love to dominate in all walks of life, you need to be told what to do at every turn throughout the day, what to wear, who to flirt with, who to fuck, being restrained from cumming, or even showing you are turned on
Best way

Dave3602

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
I love to use you all night like a lil slave.

Mart40

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Wow very sexy and hot

Back