Use my Slag

UseMySlag

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Any lads up for fucking my slag?
She loves having dirty sex with other men while I watch and we also like having mmf threesomes. If there's enough genuine men then a bukkake and a gangbang creampie are on the cards.
She's 35, I'm 31. I love having a partner that sleeps around and is openly a dirty slag & she loves sex with man after man, she is hooked on having two cocks in her mouth at once and getting spitroasted.
I am up for being cucked if there's any lads that want to abuse me while they have their way with the woman I love.
She wants to hear what you'd do to her so tell us in detail what you'll do to her. Private message for more pics of the dirty little slag.
She loves being called names too and she used to only fuck black guys before we met & she still craves black cock so i like her to cheat on me with black men.
So, anyone game, 20-35 preferably, but if i think you are dirty enough everyone is considered. I've posted some photos of her from last weekend, what do you think to her outfit? She wore it to a club too.
Inbox me for more pics.... I like guys wanking over them and she likes people sending them round their mates to look at.

Attachments

• (m=e-yaaGqaa)(mh=a5xGoRpbIFW16YsP)original_331264571.jpg
    (m=e-yaaGqaa)(mh=a5xGoRpbIFW16YsP)original_331264571.jpg
    75.3 KB · Views: 956
  • (m=e-yaaGqaa)(mh=dmGSTfSUiwSMvhnw)original_331264441.jpg
    (m=e-yaaGqaa)(mh=dmGSTfSUiwSMvhnw)original_331264441.jpg
    81 KB · Views: 859
  • (m=e-yaaGqaa)(mh=EIHa4FfdU7L-XnlS)original_331264541.jpg
    (m=e-yaaGqaa)(mh=EIHa4FfdU7L-XnlS)original_331264541.jpg
    78.9 KB · Views: 877
  • (m=e-yaaGqaa)(mh=RdpFyltuV9G_FL1V)original_331264421.jpg
    (m=e-yaaGqaa)(mh=RdpFyltuV9G_FL1V)original_331264421.jpg
    61.1 KB · Views: 914
  • (m=e-yaaGqaa)(mh=35QHLd-28k5JlofE)original_331264431.jpg
    (m=e-yaaGqaa)(mh=35QHLd-28k5JlofE)original_331264431.jpg
    75.1 KB · Views: 894
Last edited:

Steve2121

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Would love to kneel in front of you slide down your knickers and slip my tongue in your tight wet pussy

U

u2wettostopxxxxxx

She loves having dirty sex with other men while I watch and we also like having mmf threesomes. If there's enough genuine men then a bukkake and a gangbang creampie are on the cards.
She's 35, I'm 31. I love having a partner that sleeps around and is openly a dirty slag & she loves sex with man after man, she is hooked on having two cocks in her mouth at once and getting spitroasted.
I am up for being cucked if there's any lads that want to abuse me while they have their way with the woman I love.
She wants to hear what you'd do to her so tell us in detail what you'll do to her. Private message for more pics of the dirty little slag.
She loves being called niggameat too as she used to only fuck black guys before we met & she still craves black cock so i like her to cheat on me with black men.
So, anyone game, 20-35 preferably, but if i think you are dirty enough everyone is considered. I've posted some photos of her from last weekend, what do you think to her outfit? She wore it to a club too.
Inbox me for more pics.... I like guys wanking over them and she likes people sending them round their mates to look at.
I’m just going to get my come in her hole and I will have to get her to let me stick my tongue in and get it out I have to share it let her decide what to do with it?

happydick1

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
How would like to see a 66 year old man fuck in all her holes while calling you name shoot my load into her mouth while you watch my balls tighten but where abouts are ?

Gazw39

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Where abouts is yer slag?id happily use her and her holes anytime,she looks hot in them pics

C

Cons231

She loves being called names too and she used to only fuck black guys before we met & she still craves black cock so i like her to cheat on me with black men.

I’d eat her arse out, stick my tongue deep inside there

Jacko2323

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
I’ll use your slag mate she looks fit as fuck send me some pics

UseMySlag

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
I’ll use your slag mate she looks fit as fuck send me some pics
thanks mate, glad you fancy her, I am happy for you to come and use her, here's her arse ready and waiting for you to stick your cock in it. You want pictures do you? Well get ready, I want you to wank over her until you spunk over my dirty little spunkguzzling slag of a girlfriend. Show all your mates too so they can perv over her like my mates do, look at my pal grabbing her arse. I love men groping her. Tell me what you would do to her, I wanna hear in detail...as dirty and filthy as you can be too so that I can show her. (m=bJ4hdaaecaa)(mh=XRi31VJ2tFF_cX-a)original_332893191.jpg (m=bJ4hdaaecaa)(mh=fj_rnG2Rn-G0x5RW)original_333877351.jpg (m=e-yaaGqaa)(mh=9mv5BGWiV34i5TlA)original_214286651.jpg
(m=bJ4hdaaecaa)(mh=-dUdrv_VPDCJF4-D)original_333499371.jpg

Attachments

• (m=e-yaaGqaa)(mh=hT9gdmy9mcbTUgnk)original_228594741.jpg
    (m=e-yaaGqaa)(mh=hT9gdmy9mcbTUgnk)original_228594741.jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 265

UseMySlag

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
thanks mate, glad you fancy her, I am happy for you to come and use her, here's her arse ready and waiting for you to stick your cock in it. You want pictures do you? Well get ready, I want you to wank over her until you spunk over my dirty little spunkguzzling slag of a girlfriend. Show all your mates too so they can perv over her like my mates do, look at my pal grabbing her arse. I love men groping her. Tell me what you would do to her, I wanna hear in detail...as dirty and filthy as you can be too so that I can show her. View attachment 775 View attachment 776 View attachment 774
View attachment 773
(m=bJ4hdaaecaa)(mh=T_mXLs4es-Zukf_6)original_333130901.jpg (m=e-yaaGqaa)(mh=oa_JqvH7BkNBpPK0)original_333899721.jpg (m=e-yaaGqaa)(mh=KgXhyCi9mx7u5--B)original_331353221.jpg (m=bJ4hdaaecaa)(mh=T_mXLs4es-Zukf_6)original_333130901.jpg (m=bJ4hdaaecaa)(mh=T_mXLs4es-Zukf_6)original_333130901.jpg (m=e-yaaGqaa)(mh=KgXhyCi9mx7u5--B)original_331353221.jpg (m=e-yaaGqaa)(mh=oa_JqvH7BkNBpPK0)original_333899721.jpg (m=bJ4hdaaecaa)(mh=T_mXLs4es-Zukf_6)original_333130901.jpg ki

Attachments

• (m=e-yaaGqaa)(mh=W83ykwP4kolkb4Hm)original_36961872.jpg
    (m=e-yaaGqaa)(mh=W83ykwP4kolkb4Hm)original_36961872.jpg
    51.7 KB · Views: 211
  • (m=e-yaaGqaa)(mh=Y0GuJN7GGfpVwU1e)original_81221862.jpg
    (m=e-yaaGqaa)(mh=Y0GuJN7GGfpVwU1e)original_81221862.jpg
    55.2 KB · Views: 240
Back