Suck each bulb... One by one ;)

NaughtyWishes

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Do you like the protrusions on my chest?? ;)
What would you do with them if you caught sight of them in real?View attachment 97788
Oh my! Shannon, I’d tease them hard, licking circles around them and flicking them before sucking on each hard before kissing down your gorgeous body to tease your clit while my fingers continue to massage your perfect breasts.
You are definitely living in my thoughts xx

ShannonOrla

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Oh my! Shannon, I’d tease them hard, licking circles around them and flicking them before sucking on each hard before kissing down your gorgeous body to tease your clit while my fingers continue to massage your perfect breasts.
You are definitely living in my thoughts xx
Glad

MatureIanUK

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Waiting for part 2
Part 2
You moan as I start to tease your nipples with the hard tip of my tongue, flicking over them lightly, almost not touching them. You arch your back pushing them into my face and I can no longer deny you the pleasure you so urgently seek. I draw a nipple hungrily into my mouth, deep, lashing it repeatedly with my tongue, drenching it with saliva. All the while, one hand is idly sliding downwards, over your belly and flank until I locate your freshly shaved hot centre. My mouth stays firmly in place doing all sorts of dances over your now rock hard nipples. Compliantly, you open your legs for me, and invite my fingers inside. I need no second invitation, and I ease two fingers in, as you emit an agonised, breathy “fuck” from between your lips.
I waste no time in searching for your g spot and suddenly find your young, tight muscles going into spasm around my fingers.
To be continued….

ShannonOrla

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Part 2
You moan as I start to tease your nipples with the hard tip of my tongue, flicking over them lightly, almost not touching them. You arch your back pushing them into my face and I can no longer deny you the pleasure you so urgently seek. I draw a nipple hungrily into my mouth, deep, lashing it repeatedly with my tongue, drenching it with saliva. All the while, one hand is idly sliding downwards, over your belly and flank until I locate your freshly shaved hot centre. My mouth stays firmly in place doing all sorts of dances over your now rock hard nipples. Compliantly, you open your legs for me, and invite my fingers inside. I need no second invitation, and I ease two fingers in, as you emit an agonised, breathy “fuck” from between your lips.
I waste no time in searching for your g spot and suddenly find your young, tight muscles going into spasm around my fingers.
To be continued….
Getting better...

Beasty220

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I'd let you play with them whilst you spread your legs and I went down on your wet pussy. You squeezing them and fondling your nipples whilst my tongue circled your clit. Occasionally you could reach down and get some of your juices to rub onto your nipples so that when I came up to suck on them I could still taste you.

Back