Suck each bulb... One by one ;)

ShannonOrla

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I’d pay them lots of attention kissing every in as I massage with my hands ! Running my tongue back and forth and circling ur erect nipples!! Then bend u over in front of a mirror and fuck u from behind so we can both watch those titties bounce
Perfect

ShannonOrla

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
First of all, that smile…
I’d want to kiss that gorgeous mouth, savouring the feel of my tongue sliding and snaking over yours. I know damn well there’d be a direct connection between the sensuality and intensity of our kissing and the response on your nipples.
Slowly, oh, so slowly, I’d kiss down your neck softly, lips barely touching your skin, and then down over your shoulders, biting gently to make you gasp.
Only then would I move onto those stunning breasts, cupping them as my lips graze your skin, before my lips reach your nipples.
Part two later….
Waiting for part 2

S

Strollingby

Oh to be sucking those gorgeous nipples while you slowly masturbate me......
Oops to late!!

B

Bo1872

Do you like the protrusions on my chest?? ;)
What would you do with them if you caught sight of them in real?View attachment 97788
Gently run the back of my fingers iver your areola barely brushing your nipple teasing them till they become erect, then kiss them, siftky at first and then harder and deeper until your nipples start to leak into my mouth. Beautiful, truly gorgeous xx

ShannonOrla

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Gently run the back of my fingers iver your areola barely brushing your nipple teasing them till they become erect, then kiss them, siftky at first and then harder and deeper until your nipples start to leak into my mouth. Beautiful, truly gorgeous xx
Lovely..

Back