S

Ste1972

Question. Hunky bad boy or nice personality which attracts you

Firefly

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Ladies do you always cum and do you lie if you haven’t???
There are many ways to be satisfied from a sexual encounter beyond cumming. In fact, I think the fact so many guys think women need to "cum" to finish is a huge misconception. I think orgasms (little and big) are far more important to achieve feelings of satisfaction and satedness from an encounter.

But I think this is the case for men as well. If you didn't feel satisfied after a sexual encounter, whether you came or not...would you be back for more...everyone has needs, and when we feel our needs aren't met we just feel like we aren't valued.

Last edited:

Foreigner69

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Question: Do you like to use toys yourself or with partner? Do you have many toys? Which one is ur favourite and why? ;)

dicusdiminutivus

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Measuring your cock!
Why do you measure it?
From 'Ask the Men;. Bit like asking men whether they masturbate and expecting an honest answer (OK, I admit I do, but I'm old!).

SO let's turn the question on its head a little: would you ladies want to, wish to or have willingly, measured a partner?
If yes, could you describe your technique, expectations and response.

Apparently in this internet age there is an academically accepted standard known as BPEL which I've never researched.

Firefly

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
From 'Ask the Men;. Bit like asking men whether they masturbate and expecting an honest answer (OK, I admit I do, but I'm old!).

SO let's turn the question on its head a little: would you ladies want to, wish to or have willingly, measured a partner?
If yes, could you describe your technique, expectations and response.

Apparently in this internet age there is an academically accepted standard known as BPEL which I've never researched.
Apparently you have to turn off safe search before asking Google what BPEL is...

i have never measured a partner. or had it come up as a thing that might want doing...
But having read about BPEL...i now find myself wondering...for science.

dicusdiminutivus

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
But having read about BPEL...i now find myself wondering...for science.
I am aware of the technique, through hearsay rather than research: however, strictly in the interest of science of course, if you need a volunteer subject I'd happily oblige, wouldn't be long though.

C

CFCBabe0788

Question for the 100% straight ladies…..

If another female messaged you on here saying they have touched themselves to your pictures, how would you react?

For the record I have not done this myself nor have I received such messages! And if I did receive a message like that, it wouldn’t bother me as I’m bisexual and would be quietly pleased that another woman finds me sexy enough to play with themselves

Back