Why happens to old fashioned group sex?

GothPrincess

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Why are there no sex parties anymore!? Like, there's expensive fancy clubs but I'm talking a load of people, drink at someone's house were you all just play with each other? This needs to happen.
This was pretty much the adult generation before mine and somehow I still have the answer. People are having less sex, or not at all. And the age at which sex is taking a downhill tumble is getting lower and lower. Even if I pass exception for the social justice brigade it's also just a factor people are just far more fucking stressed than they were a decade ago to even think about sex, let alone do it in a group. If you get a room of people who would consent to an orgy now, you may as well also buy a lottery ticket.

Yorkshireladkinky

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Hahah anyone got a gaff so this can happen ... id love this !
Maybe a log cabin could be booked. Find out who is up for it then maybe booked it as central as possible to everyone travels the same distance.then there will be 3 bedroom. A living/dining area kitchen. Hot tub n balcony area to have fun in. If everyone fetch a few toys they like then this would make for an amazing night/weekend

Bigjugs

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Maybe a log cabin could be booked. Find out who is up for it then maybe booked it as central as possible to everyone travels the same distance.then there will be 3 bedroom. A living/dining area kitchen. Hot tub n balcony area to have fun in. If everyone fetch a few toys they like then this would make for an amazing night/weekend
Oh this sounds like a fantasy cum true ....

Bigjugs

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
I would really love to do this. Would be a first for me but is up on list of things I want to do..not sure where people are from so not sure what areas to look for
Would be a first for me too... just the idea of it is such a turn on ... but it's getting ppl to be available same time getting to the same place ... but isn't impossible I suppose xx

Mellyrg

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Why are there no sex parties anymore!? Like, there's expensive fancy clubs but I'm talking a load of people, drink at someone's house were you all just play with each other? This needs to happen.
Gran canaria good place to go for swing lifestyle. Private parties back at an apartment after being in one of the clubs. X

Mellyrg

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Would be a first for me too... just the idea of it is such a turn on ... but it's getting ppl to be available same time getting to the same place ... but isn't impossible I suppose xx
No definitely no impossible honest xx

smith77

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Well since we are talking i know a guy with a big ass house, hottub, pool and a sauna but hell he would not be up for it plus he lives in portmouth
But it would be ideal for a great swinngers party

Wiseboy

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
This would be one off the Bucket list................fck it is the whole bucket list tbh !!!!

Back