Why happens to old fashioned group sex?

Mellyrg

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
That's where I belong !! Knew there was somewhere for me to be flaunting it in the sun.... shit only thing is factor 50 on my pale skin gonna be good look cause it's either that or I'm toast xx
Depends on what time of year you go. Can be quite mild out there later in the year. Anyway still get the night time activities x

U

Ucme69

Some groups out there but seem to be very “clicky” bring back the hedonistic 60’s? It was sex fest fun apparently, i wasn’t there of course

Jsiode2

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Why are there no sex parties anymore!? Like, there's expensive fancy clubs but I'm talking a load of people, drink at someone's house were you all just play with each other? This needs to happen.
well im up for it !! just seems you hear about these events after ! such a sheltered life down south lol

Jsiode2

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
well
That's where I belong !! Knew there was somewhere for me to be flaunting it in the sun.... shit only thing is factor 50 on my pale skin gonna be good look cause it's either that or I'm toast xx
i will apply the factor 50 :):)

coachdriver

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I would be up for it and if planned right I could drive us all there for a cheap fare just hire a coach off my boss

Mellyrg

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Lots of private parties still go on. Obviously not at mo with covid, but before that could go to one most weekends if wanted to. Just got to know where to look.
But can assure everyone there will be plenty of them once covid finally gives up and goes away xx

S

Ste1972

Lots of private parties still go on. Obviously not at mo with covid, but before that could go to one most weekends if wanted to. Just got to know where to look.
But can assure everyone there will be plenty of them once covid finally gives up and goes away xx
Always open to an invite after covid

Back