Dogging Fanatic

V

V1976

Anyone know a place in Epping forest are? (hoping to visit after lockdown)

GeorgeC

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I don’t think there’s anywhere in NI, people here seem to be really prudish

M

marriedsharon50

i imagine wearing a very short black leather skirt and semi sheer black blouse, fish net stockings with a suspender belt and heels or ankle boots or knee boots, but don't know whether to go commando or wear some skimpy leopard print under, what do you guy's think?

GeorgeC

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
i imagine wearing a very short black leather skirt and semi sheer black blouse, fish net stockings with a suspender belt and heels or ankle boots or knee boots, but don't know whether to go commando or wear some skimpy leopard print under, what do you guy's think?
Definitely commando for the thrill of being exposed

S

Ste1972

Would love to see you dressed like this but definitely not commando I like to uncover the surprise that is hidden within

S

Ste1972

With the knee high boots and some very slutty makeup maybe a leather collar and several men stood round waiting to use you

Back