Dogging Fanatic

Sumiko

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Dunno if this counts as dogging because no-one else was around, but I hooked up with a dude yesterday when I was out running and, well, one thing led to another and we ended up shagging like animals in the bushes until he came all over my ass. Like Cupcake says, there's nothing like being shafted by a stranger's cock without any niceties; no foreplay, no conversation, just all-out self-indulgent fucking.

woods.gif

kingste90

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
I've always wanted to try it, but never found anywhere . I've tried a couple of sites mentioned on Google, but every time I've tried they've been empty,

Does anyone know any spots in the northwest?

Cupcake

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Dunno if this counts as dogging because no-one else was around, but I hooked up with a dude yesterday when I was out running and, well, one thing led to another and we ended up shagging like animals in the bushes until he came all over my ass. Like Cupcake says, there's nothing like being shafted by a stranger's cock without any niceties; no foreplay, no conversation, just all-out self-indulgent fucking.

So yummy

CrystalCock21

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score

Wonder where this jogging spot is :rolleyes:

CumOnTits

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score

Why does this never happen on my runs?

slutsub

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I really want to he dragged to a hotel and used by a few guys. th bard back is not wrong at all cos that's what id want. to be watched while I'm been fucked. makes me want to talk dirty and ask if they enjoy watching me been fucked cos I'd deffo love been watched and shoe them how much I enjoy a cock. I'd cum out at that the thought of been watched. so get me naked and do what you want.id even wait like a good girl knowing cock was given to me

Back