Health Anxiety

Davii

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Does anyone else suffer from this, and if so, how does it affect your sexual side of life?

At one point, I was so anxious, that I was avoiding the mere THOUGHT of something sexy/dirty, and although nowhere near as bad now, it's still there in the background, so interested in how others get on with this kind of thing.

:)

Alf_Hucker

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
It's health issues that affect my confidence as much as my looks do

Davii

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
It's had a big impact on me. Even though I know that there's nothing wrong, other than the anxiety itself, it's a bitch to deal with, grr.

Dredd51

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Age and health problems have taken a toll on me and I agree it fucks your confidence up no end

Rich69

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Does anyone else suffer from this, and if so, how does it affect your sexual side of life?

At one point, I was so anxious, that I was avoiding the mere THOUGHT of something sexy/dirty, and although nowhere near as bad now, it's still there in the background, so interested in how others get on with this kind of thing.

:)
Yeah definitely I get it now

Holy-Cow

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
I am an extremely confident person until it comes to being intimate with someone new. I think its something most people face and one point or another or am I completely off here?

Back