Just wanna be watched!

Kezzie36

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
My ultimate fantasy is to be lying on my bed, teasing my pussy in front of my window..I want to be watched by someone as I make my clit throb, then for the person watching to come and take over!! I love having my clit teased, and I'd love a stranger to slide their hand down my pants!! Or even on a busy bus..pushed up against strangers who wanna play with my lips!!

Jj2089

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
That sounds like a amazing fantasy to have hope it comes true for you one day

S

Shadow_J

Great fantasy @Kezzie36!

Let me know where & when and I'll happily come peer through your window...

Sumiko

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
My ultimate fantasy is to be lying on my bed, teasing my pussy in front of my window..I want to be watched by someone as I make my clit throb, then for the person watching to come and take over!! I love having my clit teased, and I'd love a stranger to slide their hand down my pants!! Or even on a busy bus..pushed up against strangers who wanna play with my lips!!

My mates and I used to tease guy on busses. We'd wear short skirts with no panties and if we found a guy looking (usually we picked on older men) we'd give them a flash of pussy. Usually they would just get all flustered and look away but I did get fingered a few times which is extra hot because of the chance that other people might notice :oops:.

Sumiko signature.png

L

Leethelarge

My mates and I used to tease guy on busses. We'd wear short skirts with no panties and if we found a guy looking (usually we picked on older men) we'd give them a flash of pussy. Usually they would just get all flustered and look away but I did get fingered a few times which is extra hot because of the chance that other people might notice :oops:.

Thought I recognised you!!!

M

midas

where n when

CrystalCock21

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score

What's the local bus route timetable? Asking for a friend lol

Nagromnai

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Ive stood in my bedroom window at night with the light on and nothing else stroking my cock hoping some hot horny housewife might spot me and knock on my door come in and kneeling in front of me take my throbbing cock and slowly suck me off then suck me hard again so I can fuck her

James1985

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
If your in London hit me up I'd love to take a ride with you

S

Sadiq

message me

IncognitoSCN

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Whilst working in construction my van of lads would be out early on site by 0630/700am we often found that females who noticed we were parked up waiting to start the day on street work let's say would open the curtains and leave a light on giving us a peep show ..believe it or not ive seen more work mates in women's houses due window displays than you would believe...time the postman or regulars in the street..get busy and prep ..the one who notices will be straight up..as for the bus pick a double decker on a long run and sit towards the back upstairs..preferably on an established route to and from industrial areas...fuck it buy a day saver and go bus hopping..ive had some good times on the number 13 and 21 near me and I must say the cross county 86 and 585 have been good for a squeeze to x

M

midas

would lust to make them come true for you

Longnthick

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Il watch u

Back