Just wanna be watched!

NorthernRuff69

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
My ultimate fantasy is to be lying on my bed, teasing my pussy in front of my window..I want to be watched by someone as I make my clit throb, then for the person watching to come and take over!! I love having my clit teased, and I'd love a stranger to slide their hand down my pants!! Or even on a busy bus..pushed up against strangers who wanna play with my lips!!
Im up for that gorgeous i will get my tripple extended ladder out..x

M

MrBondage

My mates and I used to tease guy on busses. We'd wear short skirts with no panties and if we found a guy looking (usually we picked on older men) we'd give them a flash of pussy. Usually they would just get all flustered and look away but I did get fingered a few times which is extra hot because of the chance that other people might notice :oops:.

So hot.. Lucky men..

rockhardpole

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
My ultimate fantasy is to be lying on my bed, teasing my pussy in front of my window..I want to be watched by someone as I make my clit throb, then for the person watching to come and take over!! I love having my clit teased, and I'd love a stranger to slide their hand down my pants!! Or even on a busy bus..pushed up against strangers who wanna play with my lips!!
Mmmm I'd love to be the guy to catch you playing so I could then have my way with you

Sexy_us

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
I know what you mean....something so erotic about sharing with a stranger that most intimate act x

P

PeterMac

Mmmm how about i take u for a meal drop my fork only for u to go under the table pull my cock out and give me a blow job in the restaurant then you drop your fork and i go down on you under the table flicking ur clit with my tongue and fingering ur pussy and arse

Mick69

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
I like the rush as well that we can be seen fucking in public

Kinkykatewet0787

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
I
My mates and I used to tease guy on busses. We'd wear short skirts with no panties and if we found a guy looking (usually we picked on older men) we'd give them a flash of pussy. Usually they would just get all flustered and look away but I did get fingered a few times which is extra hot because of the chance that other people might notice :oops:.

Idirty

Daniel21

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
I'll watch why dont you send me a vid x

Ifancyolder

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Wow, i have always fantasised about having sex with every woman i come across from the moment i leave my home until i come back home (as long as the woman i come across willing to let me have sex with them). I do perv and look at womens parts and make it obvious that i like what i see ;). Would love to catch you horny and playing with yourself in a public toilet!

Cum247

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
I wld love to have my dick hard and slowly play with yr clit have u wanting it and slowly fucking u

Back