Discovering Swinging London

Sumiko

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Hi UKChatsters, I moved here with my job from Toronto at the beginning of March and thought it might be fun to post a blog of my experiences as I discover what London has to offer a horny and definitely liberated 24 year old Franco-Japanese girl. So welcome to the first instalment--I hope you enjoy :).

After four (sexless) weeks of settling in I've finally started investigating what London has to offer in the way of sexy venues. I've been looking online for fetish clubs and the like. They're all very secretive and make you jump through all sorts of hoops to become a member (which you have to be before you can find out the address of their events). Anyway, I'd found one that looked interesting, it advertised itself as a swinger's club and the pics on its website looked classy and not too tacky at all. So last week I took the plunge and filled in my application and, hey presto!, on Wednesday an the email arrived with my membership details and an invite to their "Shorts Skirts and no Panties Night" this Friday. So tonight I put on my shortest little black leather dress and high heels and headed over in a cab to North East London with high hopes of breaking my drought!

I had a really good night, the club was quite small but with a couple of public and several more private rooms (including a basement "dungeon"), and there was a good, mostly older crowd made up of several couples, a few single girls like me, and a good selection of single guys. I was surprised that (unlike Canada) the club did not sell drinks, but people can take their own bottles - and of course the guys are always willing to share their booze with a horny girl :p.

So after a few drinks, some flirty chat, and some good old fashioned groping with a couple of guys who seemed to know most of the people at the party, little me finds herself in a private room with them both of them eagerly helping me make up for lost time! I love being on all fours with a nice dick at each end and they were more than willing to oblige :D. After the first round (!) they were both very polite and asked if I wanted them to find anyone else to join us (doh! silly question) so by the end of the night there were three more guys (one of them over 60 and with one of the thickest cocks I've ever seen) in the room with us. Gangbang!!!!!!!

Anyway, to cut a long, very dirty, story short, I've just got back to my flat, feeling tired,
happy, and wonderfully well-fucked. Things are most definitely looking up! :rolleyes:

Sumiko signature.png

gerardjjj

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Hi UKChatsters, I moved here with my job from Toronto at the beginning of March and thought it might be fun to post a blog of my experiences as I discover what London has to offer a horny and definitely liberated 24 year old Franco-Japanese girl. So welcome to the first instalment--I hope you enjoy :).

After four (sexless) weeks of settling in I've finally started investigating what London has to offer in the way of sexy venues. I've been looking online for fetish clubs and the like. They're all very secretive and make you jump through all sorts of hoops to become a member (which you have to be before you can find out the address of their events). Anyway, I'd found one that looked interesting, it advertised itself as a swinger's club and the pics on its website looked classy and not too tacky at all. So last week I took the plunge and filled in my application and, hey presto!, on Wednesday an the email arrived with my membership details and an invite to their "Shorts Skirts and no Panties Night" this Friday. So tonight I put on my shortest little black leather dress and high heels and headed over in a cab to North East London with high hopes of breaking my drought!

I had a really good night, the club was quite small but with a couple of public and several more private rooms (including a basement "dungeon"), and there was a good, mostly older crowd made up of several couples, a few single girls like me, and a good selection of single guys. I was surprised that (unlike Canada) the club did not sell drinks, but people can take their own bottles - and of course the guys are always willing to share their booze with a horny girl :p.

So after a few drinks, some flirty chat, and some good old fashioned groping with a couple of guys who seemed to know most of the people at the party, little me finds herself in a private room with them both of them eagerly helping me make up for lost time! I love being on all fours with a nice dick at each end and they were more than willing to oblige :D. After the first round (!) they were both very polite and asked if I wanted them to find anyone else to join us (doh! silly question) so by the end of the night there were three more guys (one of them over 60 and with one of the thickest cocks I've ever seen) in the room with us. Gangbang!!!!!!!

Anyway, to cut a long, very dirty, story short, I've just got back to my flat, feeling tired,
happy, and wonderfully well-fucked. Things are most definitely looking up! :rolleyes:

Great morning reading Sumike, and good to hear you got what you were after! Is your tight pussy hurting today after all that attention? Bet you felt used afterwards? love that feeling when things happen like that

Emeris

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Sounds like a great night. :)

Sumiko

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Great morning reading Sumike, and good to hear you got what you were after! Is your tight pussy hurting today after all that attention? Bet you felt used afterwards? love that feeling when things happen like that

Not sure that hurt is quite the right word, Gerard. It's a feeling that's hard to describe, kinda like the way your muscles feel after a deep massage; maybe other girls on here can suggest a better way to describe that well-fucked feeling. And, yeah, I certainly do felt used, there's always a wee guilty feeling after a night like that, but I still know deep down I'll be doing it again :rolleyes:

Sumiko signature.png

Confusionreigns

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Fantastic reading Sumiko - very jealous of the guys that got to pound your sexy asian cunt.
Send more stories & show us a few pics of that hot body - love to find you horny in a bar sometime..

gerardjjj

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Not sure that hurt is quite the right word, Gerard. It's a feeling that's hard to describe, kinda like the way your muscles feel after a deep massage; maybe other girls on here can suggest a better way to describe that well-fucked feeling. And, yeah, I certainly do felt used, there's always a wee guilty feeling after a night like that, but I still know deep down I'll be doing it again :rolleyes:

Great stuff, hopefully you and your pussy get smashed again in the near future! Keep the story’s coming and hopefully I will get to take part in one some day X

Bigjugs

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score

Well what an enjoyable read that was thanks for sharing that @Sumiko !!! Xx

Sumiko

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Sumiko's Blog #2

It's a well established fact that hard exercise releases endorphins and other mood changing opioids that can result in a feeling of euphoria. For me, and I am guessing quite a few other girls, this usually results in feeling intensely horny. I usually masturbate immediately after exercising, either at home, or, if it's quiet, in the sauna or the jacuzzi at the gym. It releases the tension that builds up in my mind and body and helps me start to function "normally" again. Often I find myself fantasising about some buff guy or girl I noticed while I was exercising, but last night I lucked out and fantasy became reality.

I'd had a busy day at work, meeting important clients from overseas along with my new boss and some execs from the legal department. I was quite stressed, feeling I had to prove myself to my new colleagues, and by the time the meeting was over I was desperately in need of an endorphin fix. So I hurried home, changed into my gym kit, cycled over to my gym, and hit the cross-training equipment hard. It was getting late in the evening by the time I'd done my usual set of reps and my body was feeling pleasantly exhausted and my mind blissfully clear. Only a few hard-core addicts were still working out and the spa area was empty when I slipped into the sauna.

I lay there in my bikini (why do English spa's insist on people wearing clothes???? It's so unhygienic :confused:) letting the heat penetrate my skin and slowly drifting away into a relaxed mindlessness. Almost without thinking my hand drifted down and into my bikini bottoms and I slipped a finger between my slick labia and started to stroke myself slowly and luxuriously. Soon I was so far-gone that I'd hooked a finger inside myself and was going at myself with such abandon that I failed to notice when the door opened and a guy stepped into the sauna. He was black, 30ish, well-groomed, with a fit, but not seriously muscular, body. He just stood there looking at me in the half-light of the sauna cabin and I think I must have gasped as I quickly pulled my fingers out of myself and felt my body shrink in mortification.

--Pretend to be asleep--I thought to myself as I heard him chuckle, and as I opened my eyes he said in a very posh voice "Don't mind me, I often need to unwind after a good gym session." Still embarrassed I mumbled and apology and added, rather stupidly, "I thought I was alone."

"I can leave if you want," he said politely, still watching me from the door, and I noticed a pronounced bulge in the towel he had wrapped around his waist.

"No, it's ok, I was just about to go," I lied, and sat up starting to gather my towel around me.

"Oh please stay and chat for a while," he said as he sat on the bench beside me, "I've not seen you here before, new member?"

He was so cool about the whole situation and so polite and good at making me feel at ease that I settled back down and told him how I had recently moved to London from Toronto and was still finding my way around the city. I tend to waffle when I'm flustered and as I jabbered on I felt him watching me and looked up to see a broad smile on his face.

"Sorry, I talk too much" I said, feeling even more embarrassed by the amused way he was looking at me.

"Not at all," he said, "just relax and tell me all about yourself. "I've been in court all day making speeches to judges and it's nice to hear someone talk naturally, besides I love your accent." As he said this he laid his left hand on my leg and patted my knee.

Even with the heat of the sauna his hand felt hot as he touched my skin, I looked down and saw a wedding band glinting on his ring finger and tensed a little as I felt a tingle of excitement in my gut.

"Relax," he repeated, and his hand began to stroke my thigh, slowly and very pleasantly.

I couldn't think of anything to say as I watched his perfectly manicured fingers caress my skin, and I closed my eyes and leaned back on the bench and letting my legs part slightly. I could hear my own breathing growing louder and more ragged as in silence he moved higher and began to rub his palm against my mound. My hands curled into fists as he tugged aside my bikini bottoms and I felt his fingers part my pussy lips and find my clitoris. Giving myself up to the moment I turned and lay back against his chest, my legs spread wide with one foot on the bench and my right leg draped over his.

His breath was warm on my neck as he slipped a finger inside my sopping cunt and I could feel his erection poking into my lower back. My sweaty body writhed against him as he explored and stroked the inner walls of my vagina and pressed with his thumb on my hard little clit. His right hand was on my boobs squeezing them hard and making my nipples stand up like bullets as his mouth found my earlobe and began sucking and nibbling on it. I think I shouted out "Kuso!" (fuck! in Japanese) as he found my g-spot and sent me over the edge and he held me tight in his embrace as I juddered through a wildly intense orgasm.

For a long delicious moment I lay there in his arms as he slowly stroked my pussy and I felt little shudders run through my body as I came down from my orgasm. My head leaned up to his and found his lips in a passionate kiss and I squirmed my body around to face him. The poor guy deserved some reward for his more than adequate efforts and I heard him give a satisfying groan as I slid down his body, kissing his chest and abs until his towel fell away and I could feel his erection against my tummy.

His cock was quite beautiful as it stood there in its glory; not huge, but thick and veiny and glistening like ebony, the circumcised head slim and almost elegant. He muttered a gratifyingly eloquent "Jesus . . ." as my lips engulfed him and my tongue swirled around the crown of his cock. I cupped his heavy, hairy balls in my left hand as my mouth worked slowly and sloppily down his shaft. I love sucking cock and it's always best when the cock in question isn't too big to fit all in; here I found that with my nose pressed into his wiry pubes his cockhead was just comfortably in my throat. I held him there while he groaned and I massaged his balls until I felt his cock stiffen and his hands move to grasp my head. I pressed one long finger to the mouth of his anus and he started shooting his warm semen into my throat, his hips bucking uncontrollably, and his voice making deep guttural sounds of satisfaction.

After I'd drained his balls and licked his cock clean we both sat there for a while making small talk. I think we were both a little embarrassed at how quickly things had happened, him possibly more than me as I do so relish casual encounters when they occur. He gallantly offered to see me home, which I refused, since I had my bike with me, and we both disappeared into our respective changing rooms and I didn't see him again when left the club. God! I slept well last night :)

So that's my second horny adventure in my new home town--I'm definitely starting to like London life! I hope you enjoyed reading about it (almost) as much as I did reliving it -- now I need another shower :rolleyes:

Sumiko signature.png

StaceySouth

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
enjoyed reading your blog so far....thanks of sharing xx

Mannymac2016

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Question now is which gym you go to. We should workout together in London ;)

Sumiko

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Sumiko's Blog #3

So on Friday I went to a party at one of my co-worker's. I wasn't expecting much, she is younger than me and pretty vanilla as far as I could tell, but it was nice of her to take the trouble to invite me and I felt I couldn't really refuse. Her house, well, her parents' house, is in Bromley, which I'd never heard of and had to get directions for and the cab ended up costing a fortune (I'm still trying to get my head around public transport in the UK). The house was surprisingly big for a place so near London, and K's parents, who were on holiday, were obviously well-off. There was a small swimming pool and hot-tub out back and nice big rooms downstairs. It was a pretty non-descript crowd of party-goers though, with a smattering of people my age and over--mostly couples--a few people from work, and a lot of teenagers who were mostly friend's of K's younger sister.

For a long time I hung around with the older crowd, sitting on the patio, chatting and drinking bad cocktails, and wondering if any of the attached guys might have enlightened partners. But besides the occasional perving glance down my cleavage (I was wearing tight leather jeans and a cropped tube top that showed off my abs of which I am stupidly proud) I got absolutely no signals from any of them and it was becoming clear to me that this was definitely not a 'swinging' crowd! Besides, I was trying to be on my best behaviour in front of my colleagues (no need to be getting a reputation after only five weeks in the country :oops:

I guess because of lack of anything else to divert me, I probably drank a bit too much and as the evening wore on I detached myself from the crowd of 'oldies' saying I needed the bathroom, and drifted inside where a sound-system was pounding out tunes at high volume. I stood for a while in the doorway of the lounge, watching the dancers in the dim light, when a guy came up and shouted over the music "Hi, you're a friend of K's right?"

I nodded and leaned closer to him and shouted back "Yeah, Sumiko, I work with her."

He nodded and stood there and I noticed that he was very young and obviously a bit drunk. "And who are you?" I asked, trying to help him out.

He looked almost confused for a moment, which I thought was rather cute, before he answered, "I'm Harry, friend of K's sister from Uni," and he held out his hand to shake mine.

We stood in silence again sipping our drinks, until finally he blurted out "Hey, would you like to dance?"

The look of surprise on his face when I said "Sure," almost made me burst out laughing, but I took his hand and led him into the crowd of dancers. The music was a mix of trance and house, both of which I like, and Harry was actually quite a good dancer so it was easy to let myself go. I was really starting to enjoy myself and when a slower tune came on I moved closer to him and moved his hands onto my hips and started to dance close enough to him that I could see a look of almost panic in his eyes. He leaned close to my ear and shouted, "Wow, you are an amazing dancer!" So I smiled and straddled his leg and started grinding sensuously on his thigh. His eyes opened wider and I pulled him into a kiss which quickly turned into a full-on snog with our tongues trying to find each other's tonsils. Harry was a good six inches taller than me so I had my arms round his neck and I was half hanging off him so that our bodies were rubbing up against each other. I could feel my nipples growing hard against his chest and I could tell he was getting aroused from the bulge in his jeans.

I pressed even closer to him as I felt his hands move from my hips to my bum, and breaking off our kiss I slipped my wet tongue into his ear and then moved down to his neck nibbling and licking his smooth skin. I heard him mutter "Oh Fuck!" as I used my thigh to rub his erection and his body gave a shudder. "Bugger!" he said as he broke our embrace and stumbled away from me through the dancing bodies. I stood for a moment completely bewildered before I realized what had happened and I followed him out of the room wanting to reassure him.

As I got into the light of the hallway I saw him disappearing up the stairs and rushed after him, reaching the landing just as he disappeared into a bathroom. I grabbed the door before he could close it and whispered "Harry, it's ok, don't be embarrassed."

He let go the door and I slipped inside and locked it behind me, "Oh God," he said, his face a bright shade of red, "I'm so sorry . . . that doesn't usually happen."

I felt so sorry for him that I reached out and pulled him to me and whispered how it was ok and I was really flattered that he was so turned on by me. I stroked his hair and gave him little kisses over his face while he kept apologizing and saying he was not used to being with a 'real' woman and that he felt such a fool.

"Let's get you cleaned up," I whispered, "You'll not be wanting any tell-tale stains on your jeans." And as he sat on the edge of the bathtub I unbuttoned his jeans pulled them off. His boxers were a sticky mess and I carefully rolled them into a ball and deposited them in the trash. "You'll have to go commando for the rest of evening, I'm afraid," I said looking up at him. He was still blushing heavily and looking like he would rather be anywhere than here, so I turned away and went to the sink to get a wet flannel to let him clean up. But when I turned back I glanced down at his crotch and saw his cock had other ideas. It was starting to grow again and the circumcised purplish head was glistening with half-dry cum. I looked at Harry, surprised that he could become hard again so quickly, and he gave me wry smile and a sort of half shrug that seemed to say, "Sorry, I just can't help it."

I try to make it a rule not to do anyone younger than me, but Harry was just so damned helpless and cute sitting there with what was now a full-on erection, that I simply couldn't help myself as I knelt between his legs and took his cock in my mouth. The musky saltiness of his cum was delicious as my lips worked slowly down his shaft and I could hear him moaning and whimpering as my nose pressed into his wiry pubes. "Oh Jesus, oh my fucking Christ," he moaned as his hands moved onto my head and he bucked his hips jerking his cock head further down my throat.

"Oh Fuck, no-one's ever . . . oh Jesus that feels so good," my eyes were gazing lustfully up into his as he started to fuck my throat, his long, slim, slightly bent cock slipping in and out easily. as dripping off my chin and not wanting to ruin my top I broke off sucking him for a moment to peel it off and he eagerly leaned forward and grabbed my tits with both hands, squeezing and fondling them like a kid with a new toy. Usually I like my lovers to be experienced and go about their business with a certain degree of expertise, but Harry's boyish eagerness, his well-meaning fumbling and his obvious gratefulness to a higher being for what was happening to him, turned me on terribly. He was obviously determined to get several years of fantasizing made true and I was happy to oblige as he sat back on the edge of the bath and asked could he fuck my tits? Like a good porn star, I squeezed them together so his cock was trapped between them and started to jiggle them on him - the look on his face was just so fucking gratifying!

By this time my pussy was sopping wet and craved attention, so I stood and peeled off my jeans and my thong and bent over to let him have his way with it, not really caring at this point whether he fucked me, ate me, or just fingered me. I heard him gasp as he saw my pussy presented to him like that and his hands grasped my ass cheeks and he plunged his face into me. I must have been pretty rank with pussy cream but he slobbered and lapped away at my cunt eagerly, making me squeal with delight when he rimmed my asshole and moan loudly when his tongue finally found my heavily engorged clit.

Normally in a situation like this I would want to be fucked standing, bent over the sink with a cock pounding me into creamy submission, but I wanted to see Harry's face as I fucked him, so I made him lie down on the bathroom floor, straddled him, and lowered myself onto his cock. His face as his cock slid into my pussy was so blissful it made me flush with delight and when I settled on him with his balls crushed under me and began to flex my cunt muscles around him he moaned in ecstasy and promptly flooded my insides with his cum. He started to apologize again for cumming so quickly but I shushed him and rode his still hard cock until I came too, pinching and rolling his nipples to keep him excited for me.

Well that was the first of several shagging (I love that word - just discovered it!) sessions I had with Harry over the following 48 hours. It turned out his house was empty and we went back there and spent Saturday and part of Sunday in his parents' bed. After his initial shyness he turned out to be, if not a perfect lover, then a very willing learner; letting me coach him in how to bring me off with his mouth and fingers, and eagerly trying out positions. It turned out that he was just 18 and although he was not a virgin his experience was very limited and he was, until Friday night (!), beginning to get fed up with not having the sort of sexual encounters his mates at uni boasted about. "Well," I told him as I was leaving, "you can boast about fucking me if you like, but my advice is just to smile knowingly and try out some of the things you've learned with me on their girlfriends!" ;)

Emeris

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Pity I never had such a great teacher when I was young ....

D

DdyBear

Loving the blog style posts @Sumiko :)
Sounds like you're settling in to London and all it has to offer xxx

Sumiko

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Sumiko's Blog #4

This entry is going to be a little shorter than the previous ones because I know the dude I'm talking about will be reading it! :oops:

So over the Easter weekend I met up with S who I've been talking to on here for a few weeks. From our chat he seemed a charmer, older (fifties) and married - which is kinda my ideal male (any wives reading this please try to forgive me - I just can't help myself). We progressed to talking over the phone and when he suggested he could come up to town over the Easter weekend I thought why not? So we agreed to meet up at a restaurant he suggested. If I'm meeting someone for the first time I always go for somewhere public so this was ideal and he made it very clear that a meal and a chat was all he was expecting from a first date.

I was impressed by two things when I arrived at the restaurant. First, it was seriously classy and I was glad I'd dressed up in a smart summer dress and heels (https://www.harrods.com/en-gb/zimme...-dress-p000000000006213092?bcid=W010010020006 - treated myself to this dress only a week ago and was dying to wear it, so it was lucky the weather was so good over the weekend). Second, S was there and looking exactly like his photograph - I've had encounters with guys who claim "Oh the picture I sent you was taken a few years back and I've changed a lot since then" (yeah right, like you've gained 30lbs and had some disastrous plastic surgery in the mean time!), so it was a pleasant surprise to find someone who was being honest from the outset. While I'm sure S would be the first to agree that he's no George Clooney (in fact that's what he said to me before he first sent me a pic) he was, to my eye at least, handsome in the way older, well presented guys can be even if they're carrying a few extra pounds. He was wearing a really well-tailored grey suit and very expensive shoes (my dad always said you can tell a lot about a guy from his shoes) and was relaxed and obviously at home in the sophisticated atmosphere of the restaurant.

S had exquisite manners (always important to me in a guy - even if I might like him to behave differently in the bedroom :p), and he quickly made me feel comfortable as we sipped champagne and perused the menu. I noticed that there were no prices attached to any of the dishes and when I mentioned this he smiled and said it was a very old-fashioned place and ladies never got menus with prices unless they specifically asked, it being assumed that a gentleman would not want a lady to be bothered by such sordid matters as the bill. Well, I'm a liberated kind of girl but I wasn't going to argue with tradition was I? :rolleyes:

We spent ages over lunch, talking about our lives and places we'd been. S was very open about himself and soon had me telling him things about me that I usually keep closed to all but my closest friends. I guess the champagne and the wine we drank had something to do with that, but it was just so nice to open up to someone - I realised I've missed having someone I can really be honest with since I left Toronto and long drunken email confessions to friends back in Canada don't really do the trick.

After lunch we walked along the embankment of the Thames and S asked politely if I wanted to call it a day and should he call me a cab to take me home. I answered by wrapping my arms around his neck and giving him a very wet, very un-misinterpretable kiss to which he responded very expertly (I love when a guy sucks my tongue). "I did book myself into a hotel," he finally said when we stopped snogging, "knowing I would drink far too much to drive home today, you understand; and the roads heading west are terrible on bank holiday weekends. . . ."

"Good planning," I smiled back, " I like a guy who thinks ahead - let's go there!" I slipped my arm into his and waited excitedly as he hailed a cab and told the driver to take us to a hotel the name of which even I was familiar with.

Even having heard about the place I was still very impressed by the hotel - it was everything a visitor imagines posh London hotels to be - and when we got up to S's suite it was like stepping back into a more elegant and opulent time. I playfully pushed S onto the big velvet couch and he sat smiling and sipping champagne while I slipped out of my dress as slowly and seductively as I could before straddling his lap and renewing our passionate snogging.

He was a slow and careful lover, mindful of my needs and apparently careless of his own. I was soon laying on the huge bed, naked except for my lacey panties, moaning and writhing as he applied his expert tongue, lips, and teeth to my body. My nipples are small and very sensitive and, If a guy really knows what he's doing, I can cum just from having them sucked and nibbled. Needless to say I was soon a wet shivering mess, begging S to fuck me.

For answer, he smiled and peeled off my sopping panties and began ever-so-slowly to kiss along my leg from my knee to my inner thigh. Just as I had tensed myself to feel his lips on my by now dripping pussy, his mouth moved away and applied itself to my other thigh. Three times he did this, holding me still with his hands tightly around my waist and every time coming closer and closer to my cunt. I was sobbing and moaning and begging, my body simultaneously burning like fire and feeling as if I had melted to liquid - I was just so damned wet. At last, back arched and stomach heaving, I sensed rather than felt his mouth over my sex, his cool breath fanning me, and I exploded in a massive orgasm, soaking his face as he finally plunged his mouth down on me and sucked relentlessly on my engorged clitoris. I came so hard and so long, screaming and yelling and (unusually for me) squirting uncontrollably that I think I may even for a moment have blacked out.

When I finally stopped shaking and opened my eyes S was standing over me naked and grinning happily. I was still in that lazy-hazy dreamlike state that follows a really good orgasm, but I managed to manoeuvre myself so that my head was over the edge of the bed and S could slide his cock into my mouth without me doing too much work!

As he slowly and deliciously fucked my mouth his hands massaged my breasts and abs until I could bear it no longer and I pulled my face away and told him he simply had to fuck me. I think I started to cum again as he lifted my legs onto his shoulders and slipped easily into my creamy pussy, his eyes fixed on my face as he began to move inside me. I was impressed by his control and we fucked for what seemed like ages and I enjoyed several more orgasms before, with my legs doubled back and his hips slamming into me he moaned in satisfaction as he filled my hungry pussy with his cum. Wrapped around each other, his cock wilting inside me, we collapsed together on the bed and fell into a deliciously exhausted sleep.

By the time we woke up it was late and S asked if I wanted to stay the night. For answer I sucked him to hardness again and rode his cock until he shot a second load into my fuck-sated cunt. S ordered room service for us while I took a shower and after we tried out the jacuzzi were we enjoyed yet another round of warm bubbly sex :p.

That night I slept like a happy little baby in S's arms and I awoke to feel his erection nudging my back and inviting more fuckery. I wanted to show him how much I had enjoyed the time we'd spent and how I appreciated his generosity both as a man and as a lover, so after we had kissed and fondled each other to readiness I rolled onto my front and told him I wanted him to fuck my ass. He was (of course!) only too happy to oblige, and his cock, already well-lubed with my spit, slid painlessly into my tight little bottom. I whispered for him to fuck me hard and after a few blissful minutes I felt his warm sperm flood my insides.

Our meeting had been a 100% success and I was sorry to part from him after breakfast in bed and one last goodbye fuck. We have agreed to meet up again and I can't wait until we do! :p:p:p:p:p

Sumiko signature.png

Londonman87

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
These posts are amazing - sounds like you're having a wonderful time in London!

M

Martham73

Beautifully described posts on your adventures, look forward to reading more in future. x

Sumiko

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Sumiko's Blog #5

Ok, I've been pondering whether to post this or not given the negative reaction I got after posting about the Arab guys I met through work and their sexist attitudes. When I told people they had invited us to a reception at their hotel most of the guys who read the post said I shouldn't go and gave some valid reasons not to. Well in the end I did go--the boss said it could be taken as a snub not to but that there was no need to stay long. It was a very swanky affair held in one of the function rooms of the Knightsbridge hotel the delegation was staying in, lots of fancy food and lots and lots of champagne and my colleague B and I got lots of attention being the only two women there.

I found myself chatting to two of the guys who had been at the meeting earlier in the day and they were surprisingly complimentary about my contribution to the business that had been discussed. At least the younger of the two was, the other seemed to speak very little English and spent most the conversation gazing at my cleavage.

I noticed after a bit that the rest of my colleagues had left and the party had broken up into a few huddles, most of them apparently still discussing business and finance. I made noises about going myself but the younger of the two men I was with--I guess he was in his mid-thirties--suggested we should go up to his suite because they "had some information about properties they were interested in and would like my opinion." To be honest, by that time I had drunk too much champagne to say no.

As the three of us slipped out of the reception room and headed toward the lift I was suddenly surprised to feel a hand on my ass groping me through the thin silk of my dress. It was other, quieter of my two companions, a guy of about 50 who I had already noticed was wearing a wedding ring. He was tall, very dark complexioned, with a very rugged look and piercing grey eyes that made him look like something out of Lawrence of Arabia. He spoke some words in Arabic to his friend, who nodded, then bent his head and whispered to me, "His Highness is most taken with you, and hopes you will not be offended by his attentions."

My eyes widened when I heard these words and I looked for a long moment at both guys as we stood in the lift--the tension was quite electric and I have to admit I was turned on. I smiled at "His Highness" and then spoke to my younger friend, "So we're not going to your suite after all?"

"Indeed yes," he replied, "His Highness regrets he is unable to entertain you in his own rooms as they are presently occupied by his wife and her women. He begs that you will consent to accompany him to the suite of his personal attache - that is to say, me"

"And where will you go" I asked coyly, "I would hate to think I was robbing you of your room."

He smiled wickedly, "That will not be an issue, it is my job to stay close to His Highness at all times, to insure his safety . . . and his pleasure."

The lift doors opened and I slipped an arm into those of each of the guys and together we walked down the hall--me thinking to myself what a slut I was and getting hornier by the second. As soon as we were in the suite "His Highness" pulled me to him and kissed me hard on the mouth his tongue pushing eagerly between my lips and hunting my tonsils as his big hands squeezed my ass. While we were snogging, his atttache, who I'm going to call Asif, bustled about the room, closing curtains and opening doors and laying out champagne and glasses on the bar. My dress was up around my waist and the Prince's hands had pulled my thong aside were busy exploring the crack of my bum when I felt Asif pressing close behind me, he slipped his hands around me and began to fondle my breasts as his lips brushed my neck and the top of my spine. I think God gave me an extra g-spot at the point where my spine meets my neck and his kisses turned me to jelly. I felt my nipples stiffen immediately and my pussy turned to liquid. Before I knew it I was naked and the two men were fondling and groping my body letting out little grunts of pleasure each time they found a new way to make me moan.

One of the horniest things about this whole experience is that all the time no words were spoken (I might have emitted the odd "Oh fuck, yes!" but that hardly counts as conversation). My two Arab lovers went about their business silently and with the concentration of two gourmets enjoying a sumptuous meal, they knew exactly what they wanted and knew I was prepared to give it to them, so words were unnecessary.

By now I was spread-eagled on the bed, sucking the Prince's thick cock and amazingly hairy balls, while Asif used his expert mouth and tongue to render my cunt and asshole one sticky sloppy mess. Then Asif spoke some words to the Prince who nodded and pulled his cock from my mouth. "You are ready for him, I think?" Asif said to me as I looked up expectantly.

"Fuck yes!" I gasped, wriggling on the bed, "how does he want me?"

"His Highness says your rump is one of the most perfect he has ever seen, it would please him greatly if you would roll onto your face."

I giggled at the formality of Asif's words, but happily rolled over and presented my ass to their view. Asif attentively slid a pillow under my belly and I soon felt the Prince's hard cock pressing at my puckered little hole. He must have anointed himself with lube of some sort because his head easily popped into my ass making me grunt with pleasure and his hands began kneading and squeezing my butt cheeks . As he eased himself inside me I felt his hot breath on my neck as his weight pressed down on my body and his cock began rhythmically pumping in and out of my ass. I felt my pussy spasm as I started to orgasm and I cried out loudly as he fucked my tight ass. All this time Asif just stood over us and watched his boss fuck me, I looked up and saw his cock, hard and very long, and had a wicked thought.

"Tell - His Highness - I would like - to feel - you both - inside me," I expostulated between thrusts.

Now fast forward, to me astride Asif, his cock deep in my cunt, and the Prince behind me forcing himself aggressively back into my bum. By the time both men had unloaded themselves into me I was wailing like a stuck pig and shivering with multiple orgasms. Asif gave a low moan and shot a tidal-wave of cum into my pussy and moments later the Prince muttered something guttural in Arabic and pumped his semen into my willing ass.

"The Prince says you are a most wondrous lady and he will never forget the all too brief moments of his pleasure with you," Asif said after he had seen his master back to his own suite and I was lying wantonly in the bed feeling cum oozing from my two used holes. "He begs that you will allow him to show his affection through some small gift."

Well, I pretended to be offended by this and said I was not a whore (sometimes I think - or fantasize - I am though - I would be a bloody good one!), and when Asif began to apologize profusely and assure me this was not meant, I smiled and said that there was one gift the Prince could give to me that I would be delighted to accept.

"Just ask and it shall be given" said Asif relieved.

"I want His Highness's personal assistant to fuck me all night long."

"That," smiled Asif, pulling off his clothes, "can be easily arranged."

And he did :D

Sumiko signature.png

M

Martham73

Sumiko's Blog #5

Ok, I've been pondering whether to post this or not given the negative reaction I got after posting about the Arab guys I met through work and their sexist attitudes. When I told people they had invited us to a reception at their hotel most of the guys who read the post said I shouldn't go and gave some valid reasons not to. Well in the end I did go--the boss said it could be taken as a snub not to but that there was no need to stay long. It was a very swanky affair held in one of the function rooms of the Knightsbridge hotel the delegation was staying in, lots of fancy food and lots and lots of champagne and my colleague B and I got lots of attention being the only two women there.

I found myself chatting to two of the guys who had been at the meeting earlier in the day and they were surprisingly complimentary about my contribution to the business that had been discussed. At least the younger of the two was, the other seemed to speak very little English and spent most the conversation gazing at my cleavage.

I noticed after a bit that the rest of my colleagues had left and the party had broken up into a few huddles, most of them apparently still discussing business and finance. I made noises about going myself but the younger of the two men I was with--I guess he was in his mid-thirties--suggested we should go up to his suite because they "had some information about properties they were interested in and would like my opinion." To be honest, by that time I had drunk too much champagne to say no.

As the three of us slipped out of the reception room and headed toward the lift I was suddenly surprised to feel a hand on my ass groping me through the thin silk of my dress. It was other, quieter of my two companions, a guy of about 50 who I had already noticed was wearing a wedding ring. He was tall, very dark complexioned, with a very rugged look and piercing grey eyes that made him look like something out of Lawrence of Arabia. He spoke some words in Arabic to his friend, who nodded, then bent his head and whispered to me, "His Highness is most taken with you, and hopes you will not be offended by his attentions."

My eyes widened when I heard these words and I looked for a long moment at both guys as we stood in the lift--the tension was quite electric and I have to admit I was turned on. I smiled at "His Highness" and then spoke to my younger friend, "So we're not going to your suite after all?"

"Indeed yes," he replied, "His Highness regrets he is unable to entertain you in his own rooms as they are presently occupied by his wife and her women. He begs that you will consent to accompany him to the suite of his personal attache - that is to say, me"

"And where will you go" I asked coyly, "I would hate to think I was robbing you of your room."

He smiled wickedly, "That will not be an issue, it is my job to stay close to His Highness at all times, to insure his safety . . . and his pleasure."

The lift doors opened and I slipped an arm into those of each of the guys and together we walked down the hall--me thinking to myself what a slut I was and getting hornier by the second. As soon as we were in the suite "His Highness" pulled me to him and kissed me hard on the mouth his tongue pushing eagerly between my lips and hunting my tonsils as his big hands squeezed my ass. While we were snogging, his atttache, who I'm going to call Asif, bustled about the room, closing curtains and opening doors and laying out champagne and glasses on the bar. My dress was up around my waist and the Prince's hands had pulled my thong aside were busy exploring the crack of my bum when I felt Asif pressing close behind me, he slipped his hands around me and began to fondle my breasts as his lips brushed my neck and the top of my spine. I think God gave me an extra g-spot at the point where my spine meets my neck and his kisses turned me to jelly. I felt my nipples stiffen immediately and my pussy turned to liquid. Before I knew it I was naked and the two men were fondling and groping my body letting out little grunts of pleasure each time they found a new way to make me moan.

One of the horniest things about this whole experience is that all the time no words were spoken (I might have emitted the odd "Oh fuck, yes!" but that hardly counts as conversation). My two Arab lovers went about their business silently and with the concentration of two gourmets enjoying a sumptuous meal, they knew exactly what they wanted and knew I was prepared to give it to them, so words were unnecessary.

By now I was spread-eagled on the bed, sucking the Prince's thick cock and amazingly hairy balls, while Asif used his expert mouth and tongue to render my cunt and asshole one sticky sloppy mess. Then Asif spoke some words to the Prince who nodded and pulled his cock from my mouth. "You are ready for him, I think?" Asif said to me as I looked up expectantly.

"Fuck yes!" I gasped, wriggling on the bed, "how does he want me?"

"His Highness says your rump is one of the most perfect he has ever seen, it would please him greatly if you would roll onto your face."

I giggled at the formality of Asif's words, but happily rolled over and presented my ass to their view. Asif attentively slid a pillow under my belly and I soon felt the Prince's hard cock pressing at my puckered little hole. He must have anointed himself with lube of some sort because his head easily popped into my ass making me grunt with pleasure and his hands began kneading and squeezing my butt cheeks . As he eased himself inside me I felt his hot breath on my neck as his weight pressed down on my body and his cock began rhythmically pumping in and out of my ass. I felt my pussy spasm as I started to orgasm and I cried out loudly as he fucked my tight ass. All this time Asif just stood over us and watched his boss fuck me, I looked up and saw his cock, hard and very long, and had a wicked thought.

"Tell - His Highness - I would like - to feel - you both - inside me," I expostulated between thrusts.

Now fast forward, to me astride Asif, his cock deep in my cunt, and the Prince behind me forcing himself aggressively back into my bum. By the time both men had unloaded themselves into me I was wailing like a stuck pig and shivering with multiple orgasms. Asif gave a low moan and shot a tidal-wave of cum into my pussy and moments later the Prince muttered something guttural in Arabic and pumped his semen into my willing ass.

"The Prince says you are a most wondrous lady and he will never forget the all too brief moments of his pleasure with you," Asif said after he had seen his master back to his own suite and I was lying wantonly in the bed feeling cum oozing from my two used holes. "He begs that you will allow him to show his affection through some small gift."

Well, I pretended to be offended by this and said I was not a whore (sometimes I think - or fantasize - I am though - I would be a bloody good one!), and when Asif began to apologize profusely and assure me this was not meant, I smiled and said that there was one gift the Prince could give to me that I would be delighted to accept.

"Just ask and it shall be given" said Asif relieved.

"I want His Highness's personal assistant to fuck me all night long."

"That," smiled Asif, pulling off his clothes, "can be easily arranged."

And he did :D

I love the descriptive way you describe your experiences. I feel like a voyuer watching events unfold. Hope that you have more to share in future. x

S

Sadiq

My mrs loves you

Sumiko's Blog #2

It's a well established fact that hard exercise releases endorphins and other mood changing opioids that can result in a feeling of euphoria. For me, and I am guessing quite a few other girls, this usually results in feeling intensely horny. I usually masturbate immediately after exercising, either at home, or, if it's quiet, in the sauna or the jacuzzi at the gym. It releases the tension that builds up in my mind and body and helps me start to function "normally" again. Often I find myself fantasising about some buff guy or girl I noticed while I was exercising, but last night I lucked out and fantasy became reality.

I'd had a busy day at work, meeting important clients from overseas along with my new boss and some execs from the legal department. I was quite stressed, feeling I had to prove myself to my new colleagues, and by the time the meeting was over I was desperately in need of an endorphin fix. So I hurried home, changed into my gym kit, cycled over to my gym, and hit the cross-training equipment hard. It was getting late in the evening by the time I'd done my usual set of reps and my body was feeling pleasantly exhausted and my mind blissfully clear. Only a few hard-core addicts were still working out and the spa area was empty when I slipped into the sauna.

I lay there in my bikini (why do English spa's insist on people wearing clothes???? It's so unhygienic :confused:) letting the heat penetrate my skin and slowly drifting away into a relaxed mindlessness. Almost without thinking my hand drifted down and into my bikini bottoms and I slipped a finger between my slick labia and started to stroke myself slowly and luxuriously. Soon I was so far-gone that I'd hooked a finger inside myself and was going at myself with such abandon that I failed to notice when the door opened and a guy stepped into the sauna. He was black, 30ish, well-groomed, with a fit, but not seriously muscular, body. He just stood there looking at me in the half-light of the sauna cabin and I think I must have gasped as I quickly pulled my fingers out of myself and felt my body shrink in mortification.

--Pretend to be asleep--I thought to myself as I heard him chuckle, and as I opened my eyes he said in a very posh voice "Don't mind me, I often need to unwind after a good gym session." Still embarrassed I mumbled and apology and added, rather stupidly, "I thought I was alone."

"I can leave if you want," he said politely, still watching me from the door, and I noticed a pronounced bulge in the towel he had wrapped around his waist.

"No, it's ok, I was just about to go," I lied, and sat up starting to gather my towel around me.

"Oh please stay and chat for a while," he said as he sat on the bench beside me, "I've not seen you here before, new member?"

He was so cool about the whole situation and so polite and good at making me feel at ease that I settled back down and told him how I had recently moved to London from Toronto and was still finding my way around the city. I tend to waffle when I'm flustered and as I jabbered on I felt him watching me and looked up to see a broad smile on his face.

"Sorry, I talk too much" I said, feeling even more embarrassed by the amused way he was looking at me.

"Not at all," he said, "just relax and tell me all about yourself. "I've been in court all day making speeches to judges and it's nice to hear someone talk naturally, besides I love your accent." As he said this he laid his left hand on my leg and patted my knee.

Even with the heat of the sauna his hand felt hot as he touched my skin, I looked down and saw a wedding band glinting on his ring finger and tensed a little as I felt a tingle of excitement in my gut.

"Relax," he repeated, and his hand began to stroke my thigh, slowly and very pleasantly.

I couldn't think of anything to say as I watched his perfectly manicured fingers caress my skin, and I closed my eyes and leaned back on the bench and letting my legs part slightly. I could hear my own breathing growing louder and more ragged as in silence he moved higher and began to rub his palm against my mound. My hands curled into fists as he tugged aside my bikini bottoms and I felt his fingers part my pussy lips and find my clitoris. Giving myself up to the moment I turned and lay back against his chest, my legs spread wide with one foot on the bench and my right leg draped over his.

His breath was warm on my neck as he slipped a finger inside my sopping cunt and I could feel his erection poking into my lower back. My sweaty body writhed against him as he explored and stroked the inner walls of my vagina and pressed with his thumb on my hard little clit. His right hand was on my boobs squeezing them hard and making my nipples stand up like bullets as his mouth found my earlobe and began sucking and nibbling on it. I think I shouted out "Kuso!" (fuck! in Japanese) as he found my g-spot and sent me over the edge and he held me tight in his embrace as I juddered through a wildly intense orgasm.

For a long delicious moment I lay there in his arms as he slowly stroked my pussy and I felt little shudders run through my body as I came down from my orgasm. My head leaned up to his and found his lips in a passionate kiss and I squirmed my body around to face him. The poor guy deserved some reward for his more than adequate efforts and I heard him give a satisfying groan as I slid down his body, kissing his chest and abs until his towel fell away and I could feel his erection against my tummy.

His cock was quite beautiful as it stood there in its glory; not huge, but thick and veiny and glistening like ebony, the circumcised head slim and almost elegant. He muttered a gratifyingly eloquent "Jesus . . ." as my lips engulfed him and my tongue swirled around the crown of his cock. I cupped his heavy, hairy balls in my left hand as my mouth worked slowly and sloppily down his shaft. I love sucking cock and it's always best when the cock in question isn't too big to fit all in; here I found that with my nose pressed into his wiry pubes his cockhead was just comfortably in my throat. I held him there while he groaned and I massaged his balls until I felt his cock stiffen and his hands move to grasp my head. I pressed one long finger to the mouth of his anus and he started shooting his warm semen into my throat, his hips bucking uncontrollably, and his voice making deep guttural sounds of satisfaction.

After I'd drained his balls and licked his cock clean we both sat there for a while making small talk. I think we were both a little embarrassed at how quickly things had happened, him possibly more than me as I do so relish casual encounters when they occur. He gallantly offered to see me home, which I refused, since I had my bike with me, and we both disappeared into our respective changing rooms and I didn't see him again when left the club. God! I slept well last night :)

So that's my second horny adventure in my new home town--I'm definitely starting to like London life! I hope you enjoyed reading about it (almost) as much as I did reliving it -- now I need another shower :rolleyes:

Attachments

• IMG_0284.JPG
    IMG_0284.JPG
    7.1 KB · Views: 26
Back