Discovering Swinging London

F

FreddieHorny

Sumiko's Blog #5

Ok, I've been pondering whether to post this or not given the negative reaction I got after posting about the Arab guys I met through work and their sexist attitudes. When I told people they had invited us to a reception at their hotel most of the guys who read the post said I shouldn't go and gave some valid reasons not to. Well in the end I did go--the boss said it could be taken as a snub not to but that there was no need to stay long. It was a very swanky affair held in one of the function rooms of the Knightsbridge hotel the delegation was staying in, lots of fancy food and lots and lots of champagne and my colleague B and I got lots of attention being the only two women there.

I found myself chatting to two of the guys who had been at the meeting earlier in the day and they were surprisingly complimentary about my contribution to the business that had been discussed. At least the younger of the two was, the other seemed to speak very little English and spent most the conversation gazing at my cleavage.

I noticed after a bit that the rest of my colleagues had left and the party had broken up into a few huddles, most of them apparently still discussing business and finance. I made noises about going myself but the younger of the two men I was with--I guess he was in his mid-thirties--suggested we should go up to his suite because they "had some information about properties they were interested in and would like my opinion." To be honest, by that time I had drunk too much champagne to say no.

As the three of us slipped out of the reception room and headed toward the lift I was suddenly surprised to feel a hand on my ass groping me through the thin silk of my dress. It was other, quieter of my two companions, a guy of about 50 who I had already noticed was wearing a wedding ring. He was tall, very dark complexioned, with a very rugged look and piercing grey eyes that made him look like something out of Lawrence of Arabia. He spoke some words in Arabic to his friend, who nodded, then bent his head and whispered to me, "His Highness is most taken with you, and hopes you will not be offended by his attentions."

My eyes widened when I heard these words and I looked for a long moment at both guys as we stood in the lift--the tension was quite electric and I have to admit I was turned on. I smiled at "His Highness" and then spoke to my younger friend, "So we're not going to your suite after all?"

"Indeed yes," he replied, "His Highness regrets he is unable to entertain you in his own rooms as they are presently occupied by his wife and her women. He begs that you will consent to accompany him to the suite of his personal attache - that is to say, me"

"And where will you go" I asked coyly, "I would hate to think I was robbing you of your room."

He smiled wickedly, "That will not be an issue, it is my job to stay close to His Highness at all times, to insure his safety . . . and his pleasure."

The lift doors opened and I slipped an arm into those of each of the guys and together we walked down the hall--me thinking to myself what a slut I was and getting hornier by the second. As soon as we were in the suite "His Highness" pulled me to him and kissed me hard on the mouth his tongue pushing eagerly between my lips and hunting my tonsils as his big hands squeezed my ass. While we were snogging, his atttache, who I'm going to call Asif, bustled about the room, closing curtains and opening doors and laying out champagne and glasses on the bar. My dress was up around my waist and the Prince's hands had pulled my thong aside were busy exploring the crack of my bum when I felt Asif pressing close behind me, he slipped his hands around me and began to fondle my breasts as his lips brushed my neck and the top of my spine. I think God gave me an extra g-spot at the point where my spine meets my neck and his kisses turned me to jelly. I felt my nipples stiffen immediately and my pussy turned to liquid. Before I knew it I was naked and the two men were fondling and groping my body letting out little grunts of pleasure each time they found a new way to make me moan.

One of the horniest things about this whole experience is that all the time no words were spoken (I might have emitted the odd "Oh fuck, yes!" but that hardly counts as conversation). My two Arab lovers went about their business silently and with the concentration of two gourmets enjoying a sumptuous meal, they knew exactly what they wanted and knew I was prepared to give it to them, so words were unnecessary.

By now I was spread-eagled on the bed, sucking the Prince's thick cock and amazingly hairy balls, while Asif used his expert mouth and tongue to render my cunt and asshole one sticky sloppy mess. Then Asif spoke some words to the Prince who nodded and pulled his cock from my mouth. "You are ready for him, I think?" Asif said to me as I looked up expectantly.

"Fuck yes!" I gasped, wriggling on the bed, "how does he want me?"

"His Highness says your rump is one of the most perfect he has ever seen, it would please him greatly if you would roll onto your face."

I giggled at the formality of Asif's words, but happily rolled over and presented my ass to their view. Asif attentively slid a pillow under my belly and I soon felt the Prince's hard cock pressing at my puckered little hole. He must have anointed himself with lube of some sort because his head easily popped into my ass making me grunt with pleasure and his hands began kneading and squeezing my butt cheeks . As he eased himself inside me I felt his hot breath on my neck as his weight pressed down on my body and his cock began rhythmically pumping in and out of my ass. I felt my pussy spasm as I started to orgasm and I cried out loudly as he fucked my tight ass. All this time Asif just stood over us and watched his boss fuck me, I looked up and saw his cock, hard and very long, and had a wicked thought.

"Tell - His Highness - I would like - to feel - you both - inside me," I expostulated between thrusts.

Now fast forward, to me astride Asif, his cock deep in my cunt, and the Prince behind me forcing himself aggressively back into my bum. By the time both men had unloaded themselves into me I was wailing like a stuck pig and shivering with multiple orgasms. Asif gave a low moan and shot a tidal-wave of cum into my pussy and moments later the Prince muttered something guttural in Arabic and pumped his semen into my willing ass.

"The Prince says you are a most wondrous lady and he will never forget the all too brief moments of his pleasure with you," Asif said after he had seen his master back to his own suite and I was lying wantonly in the bed feeling cum oozing from my two used holes. "He begs that you will allow him to show his affection through some small gift."

Well, I pretended to be offended by this and said I was not a whore (sometimes I think - or fantasize - I am though - I would be a bloody good one!), and when Asif began to apologize profusely and assure me this was not meant, I smiled and said that there was one gift the Prince could give to me that I would be delighted to accept.

"Just ask and it shall be given" said Asif relieved.

"I want His Highness's personal assistant to fuck me all night long."

"That," smiled Asif, pulling off his clothes, "can be easily arranged."

And he did :D

Hi Sumiko!

I will visit London around the end of June. Would we be able to meet?

Best,
Freddie

loveithard

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
damn Sumiko, your blogs are unbelievable and making me sooo aroused..;)

Back