wanking to my pics

slutsub

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
hubby and i like men wanking over my pics and cum on them. this started when this guy made a video of him wanking to my pics as they were in the background visible and sent it to us through kik.. he was switching pictures as he was wanking and making comments too.. Watched it as hubby fingering me and that made me gushed out so hard to be honest..
I love been naughty knowing guys are wanking over me. next step is dogging I think because I'd love to see them wank over me while by bf fucks me. I'd prob want the pervs to come all over me. il go home happy knowing guys love watching me been fucked. pic attached of how o want to be waiting. made yo fuck myself by bf while guys get hard over me. turns me on so much I want to be on a hotel tied down and doing what my bf tells me

B

Byrom

hubby and i like men wanking over my pics and cum on them. this started when this guy made a video of him wanking to my pics as they were in the background visible and sent it to us through kik.. he was switching pictures as he was wanking and making comments too.. Watched it as hubby fingering me and that made me gushed out so hard to be honest..

B

Byrom

Love to do this for you xx matkwoody on Kik hope to hear from you x

Jsiode2

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
I love been naughty knowing guys are wanking over me. next step is dogging I think because I'd love to see them wank over me while by bf fucks me. I'd prob want the pervs to come all over me. il go home happy knowing guys love watching me been fucked. pic attached of how o want to be waiting. made yo fuck myself by bf while guys get hard over me. turns me on so much I want to be on a hotel tied down and doing what my bf tells me
Slut sub I'd want you to wank me while your boyfriend fucks you, if your out dogging, maybe through the car window or just by the wing if your bent over the bonnet. I like your thinking ! Very hot. Send me a.message and let's chat some more

S

Sensualpleasures

Wow, always wanted to meet someone who appreciates a cum tribute... Would love chat

J

justme4u

Interested

mahoney

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
I'd wank for you

Think55shades

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
How do I get your pics?

CarlHenderson

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Mmm very nice... and judging by your name there would be some excellently dressed photos..

B

bubblespunk

That I would have loved to watch. Sounds hot as fuck

Back