wanking to my pics

E

EddyAP

hubby and i like men wanking over my pics and cum on them. this started when this guy made a video of him wanking to my pics as they were in the background visible and sent it to us through kik.. he was switching pictures as he was wanking and making comments too.. Watched it as hubby fingering me and that made me gushed out so hard to be honest..

That's called a 'cum tribute'. I'm sure theres plenty of fellas on here would happily tribute you, especially knowing how much it turns you on...

Jonnyh76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
hubby and i like men wanking over my pics and cum on them. this started when this guy made a video of him wanking to my pics as they were in the background visible and sent it to us through kik.. he was switching pictures as he was wanking and making comments too.. Watched it as hubby fingering me and that made me gushed out so hard to be honest..
Seeing you squirt would be a huge turn on

psajdak22

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Come to me I will wank over your you lips and inside your arse then you will suck my cock straight from your arse

S

SeanVentris

id love to!

Hobbity

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
That would make me squirt... so horny. I really get off on guys wanking over my pics or on cam!
would love to wank for you, not sure whether it would get you so excited though

JohnClark69

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
i wanna do that

Back