His Mums boyfriend

AmySlancaster

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
I've been reading your posts, you're such a cock teasing girl.

If you were isolated with me I'd have you pinned down and cumming on my cock like the naughty slut you are.
Why frustrate urself... he's dying to fuck u senseless maybe even get other amy on speaker talkin filthy to u both xx
i
It happened this morning in the kitchen I was making a coffee like I do every morning I was wearing a top that just covered my bum with no knickers he just come up behind me put his hands on my thighs and pulled me towards him he started rubbing my pussy and kissing my neck he put his big cock in me from behind and it is big and fucked me like I needed to be fucked he’s really rough with me we fucked on the sofa and then he lead me upstairs by my hair and fucked me in there bed.
I realised it’s not just been the last week I think more like the last 4 months

H

Happy2Play

i
It happened this morning in the kitchen I was making a coffee like I do every morning I was wearing a top that just covered my bum with no knickers he just come up behind me put his hands on my thighs and pulled me towards him he started rubbing my pussy and kissing my neck he put his big cock in me from behind and it is big and fucked me like I needed to be fucked he’s really rough with me we fucked on the sofa and then he lead me upstairs by my hair and fucked me in there bed.
So what's next?!? x

AmySlancaster

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
I’m gonna take full advantage of the situation I spoke to my boyfriend before and him and his mum are saying we can go back to normal living arrangements after a 14 day isolation il still be isolated but on my own waiting for him to come home tired and not really into sex that much.
So we’re just gonna have dirty rough sex all day until that happens he wants to FaceTime his mate tonight whist he fucks my arse

H

Happy2Play

I’m gonna take full advantage of the situation I spoke to my boyfriend before and him and his mum are saying we can go back to normal living arrangements after a 14 day isolation il still be isolated but on my own waiting for him to come home tired and not really into sex that much.
So we’re just gonna have dirty rough sex all day until that happens he wants to FaceTime his mate tonight whist he fucks my arse
Share a picture with us all, if he's allowed to facetime a mate !!! Lol

Jamesbigone

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
I’ve had to isolate at my boyfriends mums this week my boyfriend and his mum work so are staying at our place
and I have been teasing her boyfriend who is much younger than she is since I heard him having phone sex with a girl called Amy haha it was on loud speaker and really turned me on I’ve been walking around in just a long t shirt it’s been a week now and I’m gagging for it
Think I should stay in my room
Think u shud let him walk in ur bedroom whilst ur rubbing ur bean with dildo up it he wont b able say no

Jc90

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score

I think I'd "accidentally" facetime your bf. I'm sure he's figured out what a nasty slut you are by now, so I'm guessing he wants to be cucked.

I'd love to show him you cumming on my cock whilst I pull your hair.

AmySlancaster

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
I think I'd "accidentally" facetime your bf. I'm sure he's figured out what a nasty slut you are by now, so I'm guessing he wants to be cucked.

I'd love to show him you cumming on my cock whilst I pull your hair.
I bet you would babe
I spoke to him on the phone the other morning whilst getting slowly fucked on my side

AmySlancaster

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
I’ve just been fucked all week its been a really fucked up week and have done some weird things I’ve really got into the phone stuff.
However the old man next door who Mark told me was almost deaf (probably so he could fuck me harder) has complain to my boyfriends mum and said it was definitely Marks voice shouting she thinks he has had his ex girlfriend round she has asked me if I have heard anything lol
She is coming back here tomorrow and I’m going home to my boyfriend don’t know what will happen to Mark big I’m sure there will be more questions for me

EssexyBoy

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
I’ve had to isolate at my boyfriends mums this week my boyfriend and his mum work so are staying at our place
and I have been teasing her boyfriend who is much younger than she is since I heard him having phone sex with a girl called Amy haha it was on loud speaker and really turned me on I’ve been walking around in just a long t shirt it’s been a week now and I’m gagging for it
You should blackmail him. Tell him you heard him and unless he wants you tell her, he needs to fuck you whenever you want it

B

Bigdave101

Just go for it why not have some fun plus if he’s already playing away he’s obviously good at keeping secrets when you say long shirt I’m assuming no panties if so just start cleaning the house bending over showing him everything but bit by bit not all at once and when you hear him wanking or if he’s naked just put headphones in and walk in the room let me know how you get on x

M

MixedCovDude

I’ve just been fucked all week its been a really fucked up week and have done some weird things I’ve really got into the phone stuff.
However the old man next door who Mark told me was almost deaf (probably so he could fuck me harder) has complain to my boyfriends mum and said it was definitely Marks voice shouting she thinks he has had his ex girlfriend round she has asked me if I have heard anything lol
She is coming back here tomorrow and I’m going home to my boyfriend don’t know what will happen to Mark big I’m sure there will be more questions for me
Let us know how that goes sweetie

Fonefun

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
i
07597019985.anytime u want xx

Back