His Mums boyfriend

AmySlancaster

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
I’ve had to isolate at my boyfriends mums this week my boyfriend and his mum work so are staying at our place
and I have been teasing her boyfriend who is much younger than she is since I heard him having phone sex with a girl called Amy haha it was on loud speaker and really turned me on I’ve been walking around in just a long t shirt it’s been a week now and I’m gagging for it
Think I should stay in my room

Emeris

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
I’ve had to isolate at my boyfriends mums this week my boyfriend and his mum work so are staying at our place
and I have been teasing her boyfriend who is much younger than she is since I heard him having phone sex with a girl called Amy haha it was on loud speaker and really turned me on I’ve been walking around in just a long t shirt it’s been a week now and I’m gagging for it
Wish I had someone staying with me during this lockdown ...so fucking horny

AmySlancaster

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
I am a bit confused as to who is there, your mum and her boyfriend? Where is your boyfriend?
My boyfriend and his mum are staying together at our house I’m with her boyfriend as they both work it’s not good

Jc90

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
I've been reading your posts, you're such a cock teasing girl.

If you were isolated with me I'd have you pinned down and cumming on my cock like the naughty slut you are.

Kaner

UKChat Expert
Reaction score

Why frustrate urself... he's dying to fuck u senseless maybe even get other amy on speaker talkin filthy to u both xx

Back