• Yes

Votes: 18 45.0%
  • No

Votes: 22 55.0%

• Total voters

Serena

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Yes, face sitting I love doing it! Nothing more sexual and pussy squirting then having a face under you. I love to smother someone's face must point out (Do let them get air)!! and let them rim my asshole and pussy until I climax all over there face! I can ride someone's face for hours if they would let me. I am smooth a lot of the time down there but there are times when someone enjoys a hairy bush over there face... my poll on this is if I was on your face would you like me shaved and smooth or natural hairy?
Serena x

Persuader

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Yes, face sitting I love doing it! Nothing more sexual and pussy squirting then having a face under you. I love to smother someone's face must point out (Do let them get air)!! and let them rim my asshole and pussy until I climax all over there face! I can ride someone's face for hours if they would let me. I am smooth a lot of the time down there but there are times when someone enjoys a hairy bush over there face... my poll on this is if I was on your face would you like me shaved and smooth or natural hairy?
Serena x
To be honest, hairy or not I'd love you to sit on my face  x

Jan9009

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Serena x
And i love to be sat on where can we meet

Jonnyh76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Serena x
I’ve had both and don’t mind, I love licking pussy and would do it all day

Nagromnai

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Serena x
I luv to bury my face between your thighs and wouldn't care if it was hairy or smooth

B

Bigpapasmurf79

Either to be honest, just having sat on my face and using my tongue would be perfect

Back