FAF list

MrXray

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I think we should create a list and add photos for the FAFs in here, (Fake As F##k) what are people's thoughts. The share my pics forum is turning into copy and paste from Google image searches these days. Although it's a lot of fun to call them out. Seems to have gotten a lot worse last few months.

shambles925

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I think we should create a list and add photos for the FAFs in here, (Fake As F##k) what are people's thoughts. The share my pics forum is turning into copy and paste from Google image searches these days. Although it's a lot of fun to call them out. Seems to have gotten a lot worse last few months.
Maybe admin could pin this thread at the top of share my pics do that when people call them out and put them into this thread it makes it easier for admin and mods to remove the threads. The only way to be rid is to all work together

MrXray

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Looks like we having speed competition to fastest to find them now :)

A

AuntyJayne

Hoping my humble efforts stand out amongst the full fakery, plus reporting them to admin seems to achieve very little, just so depressing!

shambles925

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Hoping my humble efforts stand out amongst the full fakery, plus reporting them to admin seems to achieve very little, just so depressing!
There seems to be more admins and mods on here at the moment than usual. Maybe reporting is quietly working in the background :rolleyes:

Blueeyeswelshdragon

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Dose this include people with body modification like boob jobs and lip surgery because thats techically fakery lol

MrXray

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I wouldn't bother reporting them anymore. I also wouldn't let it depress you, it's only a chatsite, nothing worth getting depressed or stressed about, just laugh at them I find mockery comments helps unwind ;)

MrXray

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Dose this include people with body modification like boob jobs and lip surgery because thats techically fakery lol
After swing what Leslie Ash did to her lips any one stupid enough to get lips done crazy. Fake boobs aren't my thing, prefer natural, I like all shapes and sizes, I believe variety is the spice of life, but I won't hold fake boobs against anyone, although no issue if they want to hold them against me :)

A

AuntyJayne

After swing what Leslie Ash did to her lips any one stupid enough to get lips done crazy. Fake boobs aren't my thing, prefer natural, I like all shapes and sizes, I believe variety is the spice of life, but I won't hold fake boobs against anyone, although no issue if they want to hold them against me :)
Well as you all have seen, nothing is fake with me! ... apart from my false leg, glass eye, wig, tan, robotic arm ...

MrXray

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
At the moment they on a repeat loop, same photos, different name and some gmail. It doesnt speak well for us males because there must be some right thick cu OK nicer word idiots out there for them to keep doing it.

Back