Your new online slut

Jess202666

UKChat Newbie
Joined
Sep 30, 2026
Messages
6
Reaction score
3
So basically I’m looking for someone who’s maybe willing to help me I’m a bit short on rent I need to try get £60 if your willing to help I’ll be ur long term online slut
I’ll send my WhatsApp
Facebook
Passport
As trust and of course verify
Bank if uk
Crypto
Remitly
Paypal if it works
I’m a short haired tomboy
 

Jess202666

UKChat Newbie
Joined
Sep 30, 2026
Messages
6
Reaction score
3
So basically I’m looking for someone who’s maybe willing to help me I’m a bit short on rent I need to try get £60 if your willing to help I’ll be ur long term online slut
I’ll send my WhatsApp
Facebook
Passport
As trust and of course verify
Bank if uk
Crypto
Remitly
Paypal if it works
I’m a short haired tomboy
Telegram jess202666
 

Jess202666

UKChat Newbie
Joined
Sep 30, 2026
Messages
6
Reaction score
3
To give money I’d prefer it to be in person rather than online, I don’t see the attraction to paying for pics or videos like on OF when there’s free stuff online. Not being rude, don’t take any offence
No I completely understand that, I don’t do meets tho
 
Back
Top