Your Guilty Pleasure Tunes .. Feel good songs

Scottishlass07

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Well now Scottishlass - I too love y'all Billy Jo Spears. Blanket on the Ground. As a teen these were like mother's milk to me. Sang away. I could then too. :D:)

Most definately Queen of country , that particular song holds loads of memories :) country music rocks

LegsEleven

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
You said it Scots Lass. I'm Irish - so we're not so different. Good oul hoooley. lol Some really lovely people around here. Just bein' themselves. Now - this is what I have to do for a couple of wee hours. Break Out n' get me head shired. lol Have a good day o'er there in Scotland. xxx

LegsEleven

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Gonna get banned. Last one I pwomis. Just cause the movie was on tele yesterday. The real story is very interesting. Labels are for cans of dog food etc - not human beings. So much needless hurt. Rise above - I say - cause - Love IS a many splendoured thing.

Scottishlass07

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Gonna get banned. Last one I pwomis. Just cause the movie was on tele yesterday. The real story is very interesting. Labels are for cans of dog food etc - not human beings. So much needless hurt. Rise above - I say - cause - Love IS a many splendoured thing.

lol surely you can't get banned for posting songs not matter how old and cheesey they may be :) keep them coming. And a very good day to you too across the water in Ireland x

LegsEleven

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Well I hope not Lass. Nowt like music to soothe the savage beastie. I love me music - all types. Like most people. There was a man in this morning with three legs ;) Know what I mean. Asking politely if anyone wanted the middle leg. Quare leg it was too. Oh aye. lol I just answered 'my hampster needs it'. I am sure the man himself laughed. Immediately I was banned for 'bestilality'. They couldn't even spell the word properly. I was no more thinking like that than Donald Trump. So it made me wary. If we can't laugh at life and ourselves what's the point. All the PC stuff goes too far. Laughing is the best medicine. Away now. Cya another time Lass. I'll call you Lass. You can call me whatever you like - I've heard them all. LOL You're a good hearted Scots lass alright. Watch out for them durdee brutes down there. ;) LOL ! Ciao

Scottishlass07

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
@LegsEleven me too l love all types of music , for every mood there's a song 'music is life , that's why our hearts have beats'
Laughter really is the best medicine :) you can call me lass if you so wish , until l know any different l shall just call you sir :)
it's cool , safe enough lm nowhere near Fundee lol

LegsEleven

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Missed all. In for a quickie fore bed time.

Nite Lass. Kev xx I am gonna drown here one day for sure. The dolphin is the dream of man. LOVE - LIFE ;)

LegsEleven

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Tier might know this - Rumi again. I love Demi Moore's husky voice - remember her with Patrick Swayze RIP - in 'Ghost' ?

'I have forgotten all my learnings... but from knowing you, I have become a scholar.....' I love the songs of the mystics. They speak the same language - Love.

I must have been burned at the stake as a witch in a previous life ;)

LegsEleven

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Hi Lass. Fore goin' to bed this is one of my all time favourites from the Eagles. 'City girls (and boys) seem to find out early.... how to open doors with just a smile.....' Thing is I genuinely loved the ol' SOB but he was so full of self loathing he could not see or believe it. He's gone on long since now and it ripped me n' life apart in so many ways. But I learned in the end that it was not a question of whether or not I was loved - but that I had the capacity just to love - sincerely. I talk a load of BS online some time to keep things going - but I am still 'old fashioned' in heart and soul. When something is real - it changes form but never, ever dies. When I love - I LOVE.

So y'all - all the way from NW WiFi'dio - Eagles. Bitter sweet. I never tire of this song.

Nite y'all. Have yourselves a ball, or two LOL or whatever number.

Back