Your Guilty Pleasure Tunes .. Feel good songs

Prisofdesert

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Love New Age / really Old Age/Widon - artistic videos that remind us of what is to come and the untapped creativity of the human heart and spirit as we evolve beyond beasts. Anything to do with violence/war gets a minus infintitity.

Prisofdesert

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Cazz had these up the other day - Haim. Three girls - US. Some of their stuff is really good. I loved the one Cazz had the other day - kinda Goth - but upbeat. I had it last year. I just found this today and wonder why they have not been heard over here. They are really good for people over 90. Me. lol

Seriously this is my feel good today - pissin' outside but wen and got hair cur finally and shakin' ma ess to keep in trim to the beat. They are sisters and a really good group.

Turn up and wiggle your lurve thang !!!

Last edited:

Prisofdesert

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
I found it - my b'grape song. Mudda on tha donce flaw. (That's spposed to be posh speak) :p It is muder though with those and doing the Samba. Or Tango. Kinda kills the Passthyon.

Prisofdesert

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
This is a land of make believe, Hot. :)

Well it's after 2am. I woke. Gonna listen to my guilty pleasure and then back to La La land.

Back to lockdowns again tomorrow for two weeks I think. Christmas - people are going to go mental - with alcohol and God help NHS in Jan and on. Glad I am out of it. They got their pound of flesh from me and more and nowt to show but a bad heart myself now. Stress is BAD !!! AVOID. Avoid ALL DRUGS including ethanol. Take up yoga and meditation or gym or something wise.Scrabble :p

Hoping ALL are well !! Take care peeps.

Back