Your first bi experience

yellow86

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Guy I used to travel to work with. One night we stopped at the pub and had a couple of drinks, then went back to his to watch football. We had another drink and he told me he was gay, I said that's fine. After a little while he out his arm around me and kissed me and i kissed back. He started rubbing my nipple and teasing me. He then asked me to go onto my knees and took his cock out...right in front of my face. I slowly wanked it then took it into my mouth. Sucked slowly and deeply until he was ready to cum...then stopped and we kissed and i wanked him until he cum all over his stomach. We then kissed, watched the rest of the football and had another drink.

yellow86

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
If you've had no offers then you're not looking hard enough...

Qiss

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Got sucked by a bloke whilst his wife fingered my arse. Shoot my load right down his throat.

Qiss

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Hotel sauna in Canada on holiday. Sat in there alone, not doing anything then a bloke comes in and starts to stroke his cock. So I start to stroke mine . He drops his towel and reaches over to me and starts to wank me. I reciprocate. He then sucks me off and fingers my arse. After I cum i sucked and rimmed him. Swallowing his cum. Wanted to go back to his room but couldn’t..
now I’m hooked and love cock and rimming as much as I love fucking by Mrs and eating her pussy. Still wanna fuck a bloke and be fucked tho..
Sounds hot!

MrNobody

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
I honestly can't remember. My younger years (up too mid 20s) were spent fucking anyone I could. But one that springs to mind was waking up with my roommates cock in my mouth.
I pretended to be asleep and let him have his fun.

Bimalesouthcoast

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
I honestly can't remember. My younger years (up too mid 20s) were spent fucking anyone I could. But one that springs to mind was waking up with my roommates cock in my mouth.
I pretended to be asleep and let him have his fun.
I'd let u fuck me x

Qiss

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
I sucked his cock after, but his wife took over to finish him whilst I fucked her from behind. It was a long time ago, looking back I wish i had finished him with my mouth.

Last edited:
J

Jazza56

I sucked his cock aftrr, but his wife took over to finish him whilst I fucked her form behind. It was a long time ago, looking back I wish i had finished him with my mouth.
Hey, Qiss - nice post!

H

Hardnhorny

Would anyone like to share the details of their first bisexual experience…..

Where it happened
How
Who with
Mine was with a mate of a mate, long time ago now. We'd been drinking and went back to his house for a smoke.. Don't quite know how it happened, but one minute we were chatting and the next minute, I found myself sucking his (pretty large) cock. I have to admit I enjoyed doing it too, felt and tasted nice. He wanted to fuck me too but I lost my nerve . I haven't looked for anything like that again but I would consider it if the opportunity arose again.. (and I have wondered what a cock in the arse feels like!). I'd certainly have one in my mouth again .. Preferably large

S

shootingstar28

I sucked his cock after, but his wife took over to finish him whilst I fucked her from behind. It was a long time ago, looking back I wish i had finished him with my mouth.
This sounds like a great night

VicBhouy

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Not tried bi but can see the attraction in a mmf scenario.

Back