Tangoman69
UKChat Newbie
- Joined
- Sep 4, 2024
- Messages
- 7
- Reaction score
- 0
- Which device and model are you using?
- Realme 14 Pro+
- Which OS and version are you using?
- Android 16
- How are you connecting?
- Currently using cellular Data
- Which web browser and version are you using?
- Chrome
- Are you using special settings or extensions?
- No
- Did you update your software recently?
- No
- What is the error message you're seeing?
- Your account or client is banned: You must be over 18 to use this website. (b4b407f3)
- Do you have a before and after screenshot?
- No
- Have you attempted any troubleshooting?
- Not yet
- Describe how your issue develops.
- Just happened now
Your account or client is banned: You must be over 18 to use this website. (b4b407f3)
What does this mean? I can't log I to Chat. I have been using this account for over 2 years. Please provide assistance. Thanks.
What does this mean? I can't log I to Chat. I have been using this account for over 2 years. Please provide assistance. Thanks.