Young women fucking old, fat men turns me on so much..

Rhiii98

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
I'm 25 years old and recently I've become addicted to watching women my age fucking really old, fat men, old enough to be my grandfather & I can't help but picture it happening to me whenever I touch or fuck myself, it makes me cum unreasonably hard

Attachments

• 39326696030c1e8b9d31.gif
    39326696030c1e8b9d31.gif
    1.9 MB · Views: 157
H

Hardnhorny

I'm 25 years old and recently I've become addicted to watching women my age fucking really old, fat men, old enough to be my grandfather & I can't help but picture it happening to me whenever I touch or fuck myself, it makes me cum unreasonably hard
Wish I was old enough to be your grandad but I ain't quite there yet! Ain't exactly fat either.. Nice idea tho'.

Stiffernow

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Sign me up lol

Needahand

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Probably old enough to be your dad, not your grandad though lol. And I have a dad bod, not exactly 'fat' :)

jaypeg

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
I can stuff myself over the next few weeks to become fat.

Samismerry

UKChat Expert
Reaction score

Is 52 old enough?

Stiffernow

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Lol I think this is a wind up

Stiffernow

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Me having an age gap kink isn't a wind up, I have a bunch of videos & gifs saved & get off on it at least twice a day.
So find your way to my inbox and we can discuss it

Redblooded4u

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Hey sexy, I'm 40 and not so trim any more. PM me and we can talk about how I can service you fully! X

daffy75

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
I'd love to fuck you and show you how a old can make moan and scream and be kinky with you making you cum so much.x

BigFertileLoad

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Love this, I'm 40 but wish I were older. X

BigFertileLoad

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
You should watch familystrokes. Com

Oldscot

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Hi nothing wrong in that love to help you out

slutsub

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I like that idea too. Just having his old cock fuck me. Bet his wife hasn’t let him near her for years lol. I just like the idea of letting them fuck me while I wait for them.

Back