Young, horny

sharewife68

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
.My wife and I have this ongoing fantasy of her being surprised by 1 (or 2) shy, innocent guy that hasnt had sex before. She wants to teach them and let them fuck her sexy body with me taking part. Where can I find someone in Londom area? Any suggestions???

Attachments

• received_541567510855811~2.jpeg
    received_541567510855811~2.jpeg
    196.5 KB · Views: 58

youngforfun

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
im a 21 yo quite shy and would love for your wife to teach me

rickjones6199

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
.My wife and I have this ongoing fantasy of her being surprised by 1 (or 2) shy, innocent guy that hasnt had sex before. She wants to teach them and let them fuck her sexy body with me taking part. Where can I find someone in Londom area? Any suggestions???
24m. i would love for your wife to teach Me and be my first. Message me

spunkyfun

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Your wife looks amazing.

George18

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
18 years old m, sound interesting)

stokey

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
I'm from London and up for meeting

Back