young couple durham meet older guy?

NorthernRuff69

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Hi we are young couple both 25 in durham looking to meet older guy so boyfriend can watch got our own place so feel free to messege xxxxxxxx
Shame your the other end of the country otherwise I would love to help you guys out with what you're looking for xxx
Hopefully you'll get your wish xx

CalebJones

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Hi we are young couple both 25 in durham looking to meet older guy so boyfriend can watch got our own place so feel free to messege xxxxxxxx
I'm in South Shields. I be there just now. I'm 48. If thats old enough.

I

Incog73

Hello There - been looking for such an arrangement for a while so great to see your post. Im 55 , married, discrete and presentable. Ca also help with expenses. Please reply soon. Regards Ix

JonNudist53

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Hi Newcastle here … love the idea. If I can help out I’d love to. I’m 55 look ok I think

Lace1298

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
If your ever into outdoors we could definitely hook up in my truck ( there's a bed obviously) I'm up there all time . Don't even mi d your fella having a go on me either if hecwants a try

Kezza03

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
I’m 19 so probably too young for you depending on what you like. Pm me with the location as I drive so can be there on Sunday night if free?

Back