You find me in the hotel room

Fun7877

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Have to say looking amazing, let's get you out the dress and and freshen up in a steaming shower together

Blueboy77

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
You find me in my hotel room crying in my wedding dress and you start getting dirty ideas.. View attachment 119132
Mmm wow very sexy, you should be smiling, horny and wet…to beautiful not to be…he must be mad. I’d definitely be up for showing you how sexy you are. Message me I’d love to chat xx

B

BM2112

Very sexy. Let’s get you out of that dress and start with a massage and go from there

Desperatedan

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
I would push your face down in to a pillow and raise your sexy arse up in the air lift that dress up and ram my hard cock deep into your dripping pussy

WhyNtSlide00

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
You find me in my hotel room crying in my wedding dress and you start getting dirty ideas.. View attachment 119132
I start by asking how wet would ur lil pussy get if it ws wrapped around my hard cock.. proceed to turn u round nd lift the dress pull ur lil panties to side w precum dripping I rub myself in between ur pussy lips slowly entering ur tight hole as u gasp feeling the hard tip of my cock make way inside ur body ️

WhyNtSlide00

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
I start by asking how wet would ur lil pussy get if it ws wrapped around my hard cock.. proceed to turn u round nd lift the dress pull ur lil panties to side w precum dripping I rub myself in between ur pussy lips slowly entering ur tight hole as u gasp feeling the hard tip of my cock make way inside ur body ️

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-04-09-21-57-40-493~2.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-04-09-21-57-40-493~2.jpg
    73.1 KB · Views: 0
Back