Yorkshire Women

• Thread starter marriedsharon50
  • Start date
P

Paul1979

I wouldn’t say Yorkshire ladies specifically but I do think Northern lasses are definitely dirtier than Southern!!

Kaner

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I have to stick up for Scottish chicks here

We’re dirty shags/slags, well known and obviously we’re very tight:):)
Luvin ur brutal description MsKitty but dont forget ur strong minded & sassy as fuck thats attractive as hell to me... im a geordie so up for fun if u fancy anytime xx

Kaner

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Tbf i reckon it depends on the horny mental connection of filthy open minded fuck fun adults that is 1st before any body type or area of country xx
Im average guy but ive filthy mind & way of wording naughtiness that has like minded sexy ladies so sexy & amazingly horny regardless of physical appearance... luv to tongue fuck as many diff pussies in my lifetime as i can xx

bbc4bbw

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
I have met lots and lots of women from all over the country - thanks to chat - and shagged more than half of them, and I cant say there was anything particularly different to shagging Sue the woman from Yorkshire compared to shagging Karen from Leicester. That said Rashida from Hastings, originally from Iran - now she was an incredible shag ... I get an erection just mentioning her name ... what a woman ;-)

Interested

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Luvin ur brutal description MsKitty but dont forget ur strong minded & sassy as fuck thats attractive as hell to me... im a geordie so up for fun if u fancy anytime xx
To be fair. Geordies are the best.

Back