Yorkshire doms Anyone

MoJo

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Looking for no strings meetup/meetups curvy size 16 busty. Age 37. Dark hair kinda submissive. Looking to explore that in a safe environment. Ages between 30 and 45.
I think I can help, I can travel up to Yorkshire ;) , are you ineested in a meet up?

Curvy16-1984

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Yes but can we arrange for tomorrow afternoon as i need to sleep. How can we privately swap contacts

S

SteM69

Looking for no strings meetup/meetups curvy size 16 busty. Age 37. Dark hair kinda submissive. Looking to explore that in a safe environment. Ages between 30 and 45.
Sounds like fun to me. I’m interested if you’re still looking? Xx

Jus4fun

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Sounds like fun id be up for a meet sometime if u fancy it

S

Secretliaisons1969

Live in North Yorkshire too.
Get in touch.
X

P

Polo-shirt-lover

I would totally be up for that! PM me, as you sound perfect and I think we could explore together! X

Bigboy4ulot

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Would happily travel to Yorkshire for some fun with you

Back