Yoga pants and leggings

DayEd1201

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Anyone else really think that yoga pants and stretchy sporty leggings are the sexiest thing on a woman? I literally can’t help looking if someone goes jogging past, just the way you can see everything and it gets me instantly horny. Any ladies on here like wearing them? And any pictures would be very welcome. I always fantasise about a hot sweaty sex session after any work out.

N

Newburysub

Anyone else really think that yoga pants and stretchy sporty leggings are the sexiest thing on a woman? I literally can’t help looking if someone goes jogging past, just the way you can see everything and it gets me instantly horny. Any ladies on here like wearing them? And any pictures would be very welcome. I always fantasise about a hot sweaty sex session after any work out.
You soon change your mind if I ran past you, last time I went jogging, it registered 3.4 and was classed as an earthquake.

DayEd1201

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
As a runner nothing more comfy than sportswear!
I’ve rode bikes for a long time and I agree, but it’s more how sexy they look! I just want to grab any ass I see, takes a lot of self control not to . So you wear it a lot then?

babe35

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I’ve rode bikes for a long time and I agree, but it’s more how sexy they look! I just want to grab any ass I see, takes a lot of self control not to . So you wear it a lot then?
Yes running everyday, and with working from home they are so comfy!

DayEd1201

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
As a lad who never wears tight stuff otherwise, maybe that’s why I like the feel of it? But yeah, I’d love a hot sweaty after work out roll around with someone dressed that way!

DayEd1201

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Yes I do!
Good to hear, I’m usually rock hard after a ride, and having someone there dressed that way would be perfect! Not sure about you but I’m really horny now too. I’m picturing you in Lycra :)

DayEd1201

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Think it’s the post workout high and adrenaline
You’re right there, the adrenaline definitely helps, but to be fair, this time I haven’t worked out yet, it’s because I know I’m talking to you about this that I’m so horny , sorry :) so how do you deal with the after work out adrenaline then?

Back