Xmas eve fun. Who else had some?

toafia

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Mm I wish I had some Christmas eve fun, I've been so busy I haven't been able to do much

PeterH100

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Definitely had fun with lady who lives in North Scotland but was nearby to see friends and relatives. We have known eachother for some years and the spark is always there. We pleasured eachother Christmas Eve. I know she loved her yoni massage. A wonderful time and I was rewarded well. Hope we can maybe catch up again in 2024.

Attachments

• 1000007022-01.jpeg
    1000007022-01.jpeg
    984.3 KB · Views: 36
S

SussexGuy47

Definitely had fun with lady who lives in North Scotland but was nearby to see friends and relatives. We have known eachother for some years and the spark is always there. We pleasured eachother Christmas Eve. I know she loved her yoni massage. A wonderful time and I was rewarded well. Hope we can maybe catch up again in 2024.
Lucky
V lucky guy..

PeterH100

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Wow. I thought my Scottish friend had returned home but she extended her stay and called early this morning as I was making tea and toast. I was wearing just pj bottoms. She came behind me and her hands slid over and around my cock. It was amazing. Her thumbs and first finger along its length. Thumbs on top and fingers under. Her other fingers massaging and stroking my balls. My cum was soon flowing. I hoped she would stay longer but off home she had to be. We kissed longingly before she went.

Back