• Yes!! I want to see you with what I get you

Votes: 7 41.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SophieGremble

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Posted in wrong section originally!
Just curious, if I was to have a wishlist. Would you buy me anything, if it meant you would get videos/pics of me using or wearing whatever you get me?

CarlHenderson

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Just curious, if I was to have a wishlist. Would you buy me anything, if it meant you would get videos/pics of me using or wearing whatever you get me?
Typical “almost northern” Lass.. tight... hahahaha just kidding..

J

Jezza1

Depends what's on you wish list.. lol.. if it a Woolley jumper, jacket a tin opener, or a mop then... NO
But if it's a skimpy little outfit and a magic wand or a massive dildo then definitely.. YES..

S

Sajmo

I would rather buy you gifts when I feel like treating you and would chose them myself. I enjoy the idea of seduction but I find buying stuff to be teased in exchange offensive to a woman. I think we both know what we wont and get it - then it's real and gives lots of satisfaction. Material stuff is for showing affection not buying it. I'd rather be a real gentleman and sometimes an animal - and if you you like it - it can be devine. I like giving, but I've got something more unique than resources. Bad answer, i know. Still, id love to chat. Interested?

Back