Would you take the deal

Jamesjane

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
So my wife has asked me to “volunteer” to be a subject for a prostate cancer study which will basically involve me having both an external and internal ultrasound of my prostate done, which will obviously be pretty uncomfortable and embarrassing for me.
In return she offered to make a couple of my sexual fantasies a reality, including one which is quite kinky ! I’m wondering how many other Husbands or Wives would agree to submit themselves to having something similar done if their partner offered a similar deal to them ?

M

MAJA82

So my wife has asked me to “volunteer” to be a subject for a prostate cancer study which will basically involve me having both an external and internal ultrasound of my prostate done, which will obviously be pretty uncomfortable and embarrassing for me.
In return she offered to make a couple of my sexual fantasies a reality, including one which is quite kinky ! I’m wondering how many other Husbands or Wives would agree to submit themselves to having something similar done if their partner offered a similar deal to them ?
Depending on the deal I’d say most blokes would take up that offer.
What are the fantasies?

Jamesjane

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Depending on the deal I’d say most blokes would take up that offer.
What are the fantasies?
Do you think so, most blokes have a real phobia of having anything put up their asses in my experience and that’s basically what the internal ultrasound of the prostate entails

ukpeeper

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Do you think so, most blokes have a real phobia of having anything put up their asses in my experience and that’s basically what the internal ultrasound of the prostate entails
Depends on what you want, is it worth it?

Jamesjane

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Depends on what you want, is it worth it?
In my case it’s one thing I’ve wanted to do for a while and the other is something I don’t think my wife would even consider doing if I didn’t take this deal

Jamesjane

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
And what are these things?
Well one is that my wife has been posing for a glamour studio for over a year but it’s an all female studio from the photographer right down to the hair stylist and receptionist. I’ve always thought it would be amazing and a huge turn on to be a fly on the wall at one of these shoots so the wife has agreed to hire the studio privately for an evening with, stylist, photographer etc so it’s just like the other ones she has done, I can choose the outfits she poses in and I can be there to watch the whole thing from start to finish and even take photographs myself. Let’s just say the other thing she’s agreed to do is pretty kinky !

ukpeeper

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Well one is that my wife has been posing for a glamour studio for over a year but it’s an all female studio from the photographer right down to the hair stylist and receptionist. I’ve always thought it would be amazing and a huge turn on to be a fly on the wall at one of these shoots so the wife has agreed to hire the studio privately for an evening with, stylist, photographer etc so it’s just like the other ones she has done, I can choose the outfits she poses in and I can be there to watch the whole thing from start to finish and even take photographs myself. Let’s just say the other thing she’s agreed to do is pretty kinky !
Would this not be more of a turn on if they were all men?

Jamesjane

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Would this not be more of a turn on if they were all men?
Possibly but that’s the way it is she’s done loads of shoots and I’d love to be able to see what actual goes on first hand as I think that would be pretty hot !

ukpeeper

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Possibly but that’s the way it is she’s done loads of shoots and I’d love to be able to see what actual goes on first hand as I think that would be pretty hot !
And what about the kinky offer she has agreed to?

M

MAJA82

For medical reasons yes, I’d be fine with it.
If the deal was to have the Mrs put something up there I’d say no.
f

Jamesjane

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
For medical reasons yes, I’d be fine with it.
If the deal was to have the Mrs put something up there I’d say no.

f
It’s not technically for personal medical reasons it for a medical study a friend of the wife’s is running

Jamesjane

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Have any of the guys on here had something like this done and how bad did you actually find having it done ?

Back